firewood bundler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allagashwoods

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has anyone used or has any feedback on Twister's hand crank bundler? The price is very reasonable,almost cheaper than doing it yourself.
Thanks,Len

What are they getting for theirs...? I'm building one out in the shop today and have less that $200 into it with all new steel and parts. Surely could do it for much less were I to shop around for some "junk" to build from.

Oh......add another $20 for beer....:msp_thumbup:

400 plus 130 for shipping, I'm gathering parts today and so far it's all free for the frame. Tomorrow it's off to Tractor Supply for bearings shafts and the pulleys. When building one is the stretch wrap becoming loose an issue? Someone said in an earlier thread they had a problem with it when the roll gets to the end.
Len

400 plus 130 for shipping, I'm gathering parts today and so far it's all free for the frame. Tomorrow it's off to Tractor Supply for bearings shafts and the pulleys. When building one is the stretch wrap becoming loose an issue? Someone said in an earlier thread they had a problem with it when the roll gets to the end.
Len

A spring and large washers, about the same diameter of the roll, on a threaded rod should help.Tighten the nut for more tension, loosen for less.

Len

Good luck at Tractor Supply. They only ever stock one of any item....:msp_thumbdn:

Yea I know but it's a start. i have about a 100 bundles sold at the local gas stations and deli's.so I should stop with the Coors and start working on the bundler.
Thanks, Len

Back