Fiskars X27 What a Piece of Plastic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, Brian, I have the Dalluge style. I'm not fully sold on it but it has its moments. The hatchet handle is the proper one for a California framer. It's the 16oz Ti = 24oz Steel translation that is a rough one for the old-schooler. I'm a firm believer in club speed though. And the magnet for fixing a 16d to start at arms length is something we used to have to modify our hammers for back in the day.
Yes i have the hatchet handle ,i picked up the rubber gripped one also ,has replaceable waffle head ,nice feature as long as it does not come loose ,the side nail puller is handy also ,there is something about the wood axe handled one i still like though ,nice feel to it like it belongs in your hand almost .
Rubber gripped has semi axe handle to it ,but not the same .
61hA82eUc%2BS._SL1500_.jpg

Always go with your gut. I don't know who he is, but he must be a scorcher.

Anyway the site will dry up and die without fresh content.
It was my first thought but you havent caused the trouble he normally does immediately. But you do have a lot of knowledge of the personalities around here.

True. Was the purpose to see how the Fiskers did against the 30 lb maul though? That kid was beating the **** out of himself.

I cringed every time he hoisted that thing up. Looked extremely awkward. I would have probably pulled something doing that.

The kid is probably trying to land a chick. Times are different today. If somebody will teach him to do it right before he gets seriously injured maybe he can get one like this:

Yummy.

She's got a better Tom Clark form--eh?

Well she's got a good form period.

Yeah there's quality wholesome youtube out there. You just have to look for it.

lol I been splitting wood longer than this chick has been alive but I won't split logs on a boulder and not barefoot!!!!!

Latest posts

Back