Found a Dolmar Dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodcutteranon

I stack wood on top of wood
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I live in NE Ohio and I found a new Dolmar dealer. Word on the street Dolmar is trying to leave a larger footprint in the state by signing up new dealers as their main distributor is in Columbus....

Anyhow...

This is an Amish owned shop in Middlefield and He had two 7900's for sale. One had the pro filter installed and it is listed at $799.00 It had a 20 inch bar. He had a bunch of saws...I was impressed. I have my sights set on the 7900. Once my wife comes to the realization that I NEED another saw, I will buy it.

Rejoice. Dolmar!:clap:

Last edited:
If you found a Dolmar dealer , you are doing better than the rest of us.

Akron area Dolmar

Hey guys found one in the greater Akron area... The Henry Bierce Co. in Tallmadge is a dolmar dealer since this past year. they carry lots of saws and even "cutoff" type construction saws. Just throwing that out in case it's closer for anyone! :cheers:

Rather interesting you found a Dolmar dealer today. In my travels at work I ran across a dealer today out in the middle of nowhere. It is also amish owned. Didn't have time to stop. Don't know much about them. Next time i'm that way I'll have to take a look. From everything I hear they are a quality made saw.

I guess what made this so exciting for me was I had searched the Dolmar site which listed two other dealers in my area. I drove to both of them to find they didn't stock Dolmars. The one owner said he dumped Dolmar after they required him to buy no less than 12 saws for his display. He was interested to know he still showed up on their site. He said he would call and tell them to take him off. The other dealer was out of business.

Anyhow...this Amish dealer I found was pretty good. He had a lot of saws, even the other stuff, blowers, etc, and he was real passionate about the Dolmars. I told him I would be back once my wife comes to her senses.

Haha, you can thank me for him being a Dolmar dealer now. I pushed him over the edge when he was contemplating picking up the line after shindaiwa dropped saws. I told him to stock the 7900 and they would be his money maker for the serious wood cutters! He has sold 3 or 4 last time I was in there. Cut some deals to loggers to get the word out. His prices are very nice overall.

His name escapes me at the moment, but that is not Ray. Ray sold it to him a few years ago. We talk quite a while when I go up there and he asks for my opinions on stuff. Pretty good guy! I like the underdogs! Make sure you get your bar oil there. 6.25 a gallon when you buy a case.

I think he said his name was Mervin. Real friendly. I will be back. He said he has sold 8 of the big saws to loggers and they have all given him positive feedback. I thought the 7900 he installed the pro filter on was a good deal. He said he would sell it to me for $799.00

A good deal in my eyes.

My local Husky dealer told me they are courting Dolmar. Echo has been jerking them around with their mix of product. They are thinking of dumping Echo and taking on Dolmar. I told them I would love for that to happen.

I think he said his name was Mervin. Real friendly. I will be back. He said he has sold 8 of the big saws to loggers and they have all given him positive feedback. I thought the 7900 he installed the pro filter on was a good deal. He said he would sell it to me for $799.00

A good deal in my eyes.

My local Husky dealer told me they are courting Dolmar. Echo has been jerking them around with their mix of product. They are thinking of dumping Echo and taking on Dolmar. I told them I would love for that to happen.

That's a pretty good price on that with the stack filter.:cheers:

Back