Found this one on youtube

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other vid of that company is the same way a 2x too big limb being swung down, it just makes it harder for the ground crew to get this stuff cleaned up not saving anyone time or labor.

Makes me happy with my guy.

The funny thing is these guys think they are badass and just did a good job. When in reality they just got lucky. It's amateurs like these guys that give the tree service industry a bad name.

Crosscut Tree Service Taking it down safely - YouTube

Those guy's seem to have the confidences to do it this way! Shows lots of practice...I would have taken the longer route, but time is $, when you have a crew!!!

Guys like that are why liability insurance is so outrageous. A block, bull rope, port a wrap, and a good rope guy turn a lucky shot into a sure thing.

The other vid of that company is the same way a 2x too big limb being swung down, it just makes it harder for the ground crew to get this stuff cleaned up not saving anyone time or labor.

Makes me happy with my guy.

That all depends on what you have on the ground to do the cleaning up.. the first time you see a 15" maple limb, some 20-25' long caught by the skid loader, (never touches the ground), lifted over the shrubs, out to the street and stuffed into the chipper, untouched by human hands, all while you've tied off and are ready to cut the next 25' limb, it makes you smile inside..

Latest posts

Back