Free at last, free at last

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to the OP buying a house and 200 acres in New Brunswick ????????????????????

congratulations, I'm next door but would never be able to afford 200 acres here unless it was a clearcut swamp. Real estate prices on the island are crazy. Pretty soon all of us who have been here our whole lives will have to leave because we can't afford to live here any longer.

200 acres sounds like a dream, you are a very lucky man................

:cheers:

As a liberal, I would definitely not force you to give money to soldiers, war profiteers, millionaire farmers and ranchers, bankers, or oil companies. :laugh:

Enjoy country life, Axe Man. I sure do.

why give money to soldiers when there are tons of lazy unemployed morons sitting on their government subsidized housing's front stoop waiting for it, right ?
.. and who can forget the illegals, they deserve a cut too !

Last edited:
Stop quoting the liberal media and get your head out of the sand. Come to the southwest and see what it REALLY going on....

If you took the time to read the freaking law. You would know that is HAS NOTHING to DO with profiling.

Gee, lets see... A cop pulls you over for speeding. You don't speak english, okay not a problem. Hmm, okay he asks for your drivers license. Nope don't have one! Starting have a problem. Then asks for you insurance card. Again, don't have. Really big problem! Now your going to get arrested! That doesn't matter if you are brown, white and yellow skinned. The cops in AZ mirror the local communities, if there is a large hispanic population. Then the police force will have a large hispanic population within in it. Got to love liberal thinking when it comes to civil employment.

In the state of new mexico, the state police(which are mostly hispanic)will arrest you if they pull you over for whatever. If you DO NOT HAVE a USA issued drivers license and insurance card. Is that profiling or racist. NO it is just following state laws. Stop believing what the liberal media is force feeding you!

My .02

Mike

No but what has to do with profiling is if a officer see's anyone that he may think looks like a mexican, that he is required to ask for identification.

Thats profiling

Glad you escaped the fruity liberals. They just can't mind their own buisness. Or I guess minding other people's buisness IS their buisness.

Its funny how nosy those liberals can be.... but lets not forget how intolerant some nosy conservatives are when it comes to things like gay marriage and abortion. Sometimes liberals arent the only ones that should mind their own business.

No but what has to do with profiling is if a officer see's anyone that he may think looks like a mexican, that he is required to ask for identification.

Thats profiling

Yes, Then if caught. The LEO would get fired and probably get sued. Like I said, if you guys took the time to READ the AZ law. You would learn that it is not about profiling of illegals/mexicans. Profiling is a so called evil hot point word that the Ultra Liberal Media loves to use.

When a service call comes over the radio for LEO's. The dispatcher uses detailed and descriptive words to explain the situation.

White Male, 30th wearing blue jeans and gray tee shirt with green tattoo of dragon on right forearm.

Black Male, 20's wearing red running suite with red top and white skull bandana.

Now is that profiling? OR ?

If you where living in the southwest, you don't have to profile to figure out where some is from.... Most of the time it is more then obvious where they are from. And if they are legal or not. It is what it is...

Mike

Y.

Black Male, 20's wearing red running suite with red top and white skull bandana.

running suites, or "track suits" as they are sometimes know, are often the stereotypical outfit of a drug dealer/hustler/gangster as seen in a lot of cheesy steven segal type movies, are you insinuating all 20-something black men sell drugs?
im offended. lets keep it politically correct !

running suites, or "track suits" as they are sometimes know, are often the stereotypical outfit of a drug dealer/hustler/gangster as seen in a lot of cheesy steven segal type movies, are you insinuating all 20-something black men sell drugs?
im offended. lets keep it politically correct !

????????? ??????? ??????? :monkey:

Politically Correct, who me???

LOL !!! :dizzy:

Mike

Its funny how nosy those liberals can be.... but lets not forget how intolerant some nosy conservatives are when it comes to things like gay marriage and abortion. Sometimes liberals arent the only ones that should mind their own business.

Feel free to stick your #### in the behind of your choice then pay for your sister's abortion. I demand adherence to the constitution. the OP mentioned moving away from opressive taxation. Watch what happens in 6 months. Across the board.

Feel free to stick your #### in the behind of your choice then pay for your sister's abortion. I demand adherence to the constitution. the OP mentioned moving away from opressive taxation. Watch what happens in 6 months. Across the board.

Bravo! Bravo!

Good man, you see what is going to happen to all of us non-trust fund types!

It is not good.....

Mike

The next tax year is going to punish anyone that didn't get anything back this year via a federal tax refund.

The middle, upper middle class and so called rich are going to be RAPED via taxes to pay for all the garbage that doesn't work.

I am already starting to save money now to make it alot less painful with next years taxes. Sucks!

Mike

wow. ok. so whats your point? I mearly pointed out that not everyone on any side is 100% right. I seemed to have struck a nerve..... do you not like having good counter points being brought up against your argument??

No, im not a liberal. Or a conservative. Im somewhere in the middle where things end up being just about right. Remember the three bears?? lol But really I cant stand anyone who falls too far to either side. Because they are asses

wow. ok. so whats your point? I mearly pointed out that not everyone on any side is 100% right. I seemed to have struck a nerve..... do you not like having good counter points being brought up against your argument??

No, im not a liberal. Or a conservative. Im somewhere in the middle where things end up being just about right. Remember the three bears?? lol But really I cant stand anyone who falls too far to either side. Because they are asses

Adherence to the constitution is not "a side."

Yes, Then if caught. The LEO would get fired and probably get sued. Like I said, if you guys took the time to READ the AZ law. You would learn that it is not about profiling of illegals/mexicans. Profiling is a so called evil hot point word that the Ultra Liberal Media loves to use.

When a service call comes over the radio for LEO's. The dispatcher uses detailed and descriptive words to explain the situation.

White Male, 30th wearing blue jeans and gray tee shirt with green tattoo of dragon on right forearm.

Now is that profiling? OR ?

If you where living in the southwest, you don't have to profile to figure out where some is from.... Most of the time it is more then obvious where they are from. And if they are legal or not. It is what it is...

Mike

Unfortunately, the ones that wind up getting stuck with the bad end of this are the taxpaying US citizens that are either of mexican decent themselves or, well, look like they are. Guess I gotta let my short italian friends not to visit AZ anytime soon.

So you say that police are required to respond to a call of a suspiscious dark skinned individual...ok.... so now the public is making these decisions and calls?? Thats real scary... worse than letting the police handle it

Now Im not trying to debunk anyones claims that illegals are a problem... your singing to the chior. But there are sometimes other viewpoints and situations that arise that may have grabbed your attention or not.

Adherence to the constitution is not "a side."

So what part of the constitution are you worried about?? Unfair taxation.... yeah... its a huge problem. Dont have to tell me.... Im from a part where we have some of the highest taxes in the country.

OK I really don't like getting involved with these back and forth political "discussions" but why should I or anyone else care if two gay people want to get married???

it is more a "religious discussion" than political . marriage in america was created by the christian religion and all that, correct? i am pretty sure the bible doesnt like gays , this is why many are opposed to it being called "marriage" and this is why some states came up with "civil unions" so as not to offend christians and their religious ceremony.
i dont think everyone who is opposed to gay 'marriage' is necessarily opposed to GAY PEOPLE, but the idea of gay people, a sin to the "christian religion" in itself, trying to engage in the ceremony of "marriage"

Originally Posted by banshee67
every time 2 gay people marry, a kitten dies
is that what you want?

Listen BO I know you can get a little uncomfortable when discussion turnes to homosexuality... listen its ok to be who you are and NOONE can mess with that..... ok man... i feel your front..... :deadhorse:

Latest posts

Back