Free at last, free at last

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the original post, NB is a graet place but it also has a Liberal government. Been to a liquor srore or filled your car up with gas since you got there ?? Sure land is cheaper but most other things are more expensive.

Back to the original post, NB is a graet place but it also has a Liberal government. Been to a liquor srore or filled your car up with gas since you got there ?? Sure land is cheaper but most other things are more expensive.

Actually Yes: Paid 94.8 for gas yesterday and 19.25 for 12 beer. So far the premier hasn't told me what kind of pet I can own and hasn't stolen 1 billion dollars from the health care system to give to his friends. I could go on, but but this is a feel good thread and hopefully I'll be getting some pics out this weekend.

Stop quoting the liberal media and get your head out of the sand. Come to the southwest and see what it REALLY going on....

If you took the time to read the freaking law. You would know that is HAS NOTHING to DO with profiling.

Guess you didn't see my right wing smiley faces

F###$%^ HILARIOUS!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

I took the phrase as a joke that was posted by Banshee about kittens dying when two gay people get married, I thought it to be very funny. To me it just does not matter if they want to get married, it is not my place to stop them or anyone else for that matter. Here in the US, we are supposed to have a constitution that separates government and religion, for those of you keeping track, it's why they want to keep the pledge out of schools. The government by its own rules should have nothing to do with religious ceremonies, recognizing the benefits of two married people is a different matter. If it is such a sin, then the sinners will pay for it when they meet their maker, it is not our place to worry about. On the other hand, if people put the same amount of effort into stopping child abusers, thieves and murderers as they do hating gay people, this world would be a better place, the gays don't affect me, I haven't caught gay yet by having them around.

Enough of that, would love to see pics of the OP's new spread, sounds like a great place.

Last edited:
why give money to soldiers when there are tons of lazy unemployed morons sitting on their government subsidized housing's front stoop waiting for it, right ?
.. and who can forget the illegals, they deserve a cut too !

We should give more money to soldiers. I only made 36k for a year in Baghdad, while KBR and Haliburton boys were starting out at 95k+ tax free for a "tour" which as I understand was 3 months on and a month off rotation.

How is this fair? JJuday

Where is "South of Isreal"? Your location?

'Xactly in the middle of the Negev desert, Israel.
Betweem Tel Aviv and Eilat.
We're a smallish town, people know the place as a stop on the way to Eilat.
I can only dream of owning 200 acres plot... Wooded or just plain rock...

Me, looking from the side at your political views discussion here, can only envy how much of your debate goes around economics.
Here we are easily blinded by the gov't with "More Urgent" topics, like Israel's security, mostly.
In Israel Right & Left agendas are SO different from yours.

SA

Here's your pic Axe.
attachment.php

That's beautiful, how far is your nearest neighbor?

http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144200&stc=1&d=1279471287
Here's the homestead, just right for two people. Time to look for a wood stove. Like the looks of Hearthstone and Jotul but I've got a few months to decide.
Thanks bluestem. The place we lived in for 30 years and sold last year was 50 acres and the nearest neighbour was half mile away. Here we have 2 neighbours about 100 yards away.

Beautiful place! Thanks for the pics. The house looks like it has been kept up very well.:)

Hopefully the crap posts stop now. If they don't, this thread should be moved.

When did Canada steal Paul Bunyan's axe?:cheers:
Nice river pics. What kind of fish do you chase around?

Unfortunately, the ones that wind up getting stuck with the bad end of this are the taxpaying US citizens that are either of mexican decent themselves or, well, look like they are. Guess I gotta let my short italian friends not to visit AZ anytime soon.

So you say that police are required to respond to a call of a suspiscious dark skinned individual...ok.... so now the public is making these decisions and calls?? Thats real scary... worse than letting the police handle it

Now Im not trying to debunk anyones claims that illegals are a problem... your singing to the chior. But there are sometimes other viewpoints and situations that arise that may have grabbed your attention or not.

You do not know how to listen, do you???

Lets see... Hmmm, My last name is a SPANISH sir name "GALLEGOS". During the summer time I am pretty sun tanned from working outside. During the winter / spring time I look like your average pale white guy. So I see it from both sides. For you to say that anyone that is "dark skinned" and going to be afraid of the police deporting their arses off to who knows where is idiotic and ludicrous. You act as the police are going door to door and checking / rounding people because they have "dark skin". Your thinking drives me nuts!!! Arggghhh!! Only thing that police in AZ are going to be doing is checking for us citizenship IF you do something to warrent their attention. You know like speeding, taking a dump in the middle of the roads, or ROBBING a bank. In your liberal fantasy word, the cops are going to turn into the gestapo. And order any "dark skinned" person at gun point for their papers verifying that they are a us citizen.

So I guess ever one of spanish / mexican, geek, and italian descent should be quaking in their boots in "fear" of being harassed by the newly created AZ gestapo force.

My .02

Mike

http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=144156&stc=1&d=1279452933
Never posted an image before, hope this works. If it does more to follow

Nice piece of land you got there! Sorry about the political rants. It is just so hard to ignore knuckle heads that spout off or parot the liberal media's garbage! The mexican drug problem is starting to over flow into new mexico. And I happen to live next to the largest city in new mexico, albuquerque. There is always news of some murder or other drug related crime on the news just about every day. It is a pretty sad thing!!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your land!

Mike

Latest posts

Back