Free at last, free at last

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well your "liberal" friends for the the sake of the greater good in my state of new mexico have spent the state into the ground. Lets see, when we had a conservative governor. When he left office due to term limits, we had over $50 million budget surplus. I know to most you in other parts of the USA and canada, that doesn't sound like much. But the state only has a estimated population of 2,009,671 for 2010! So $50 million surplus is quite a bit of money for such a small population.

Within 2 years of a liberal democrat running the state, he and his buddies in the state congress and senate spend it all plus gas and oil surpluses when oil hit record highes! Now at the end of this "nice" liberal democrats term, governor "Wild Tax Bill richardson" has created budget deficit of over $800 million!

On top of all the federal BS taxes and fees being shoved down our throats, thanks obama! The state is going nuts raising taxes and fee's, plus the countys and citys are following the states lead. Now that Barry Soetoro aka obama is trying his best to kill the value of USD. Are money doesn't buy as much vs. 3 years ago. Taxes are going to really hurt come Jan 2011!

The state of new mexico has been under the choke hold of the democrat part since the 1930's in the state congress and senate. Other then a few conservative governors, it has been nothing but tax and spend. Taking the state down with it! For anyone too say that liberalism is great for america, your smoking some great stuff and wearing rose tinted glasses!

All I have to say is look at detroit, california and new york. And see what unchecked so called liberalism has done! It isn't a pretty picture!

My .02

Mike

and thats exactly what two succesive leftist goernors in iowa have done--spend iowa into oblivion--and the one is blows head of the usda--and dont know squat about farming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the phrase as a joke that was posted by Banshee about kittens dying when two gay people get married, I thought it to be very funny. To me it just does not matter if they want to get married, it is not my place to stop them or anyone else for that matter. Here in the US, we are supposed to have a constitution that separates government and religion, for those of you keeping track, it's why they want to keep the pledge out of schools. The government by its own rules should have nothing to do with religious ceremonies, recognizing the benefits of two married people is a different matter. If it is such a sin, then the sinners will pay for it when they meet their maker, it is not our place to worry about. On the other hand, if people put the same amount of effort into stopping child abusers, thieves and murderers as they do hating gay people, this world would be a better place, the gays don't affect me, I haven't caught gay yet by having them around.

Enough of that, would love to see pics of the OP's new spread, sounds like a great place.

it DOESNT seperate govenment and religion--slight slip????

Very Nice!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I dream of buying a bit of land but I just don't know how I'd make a living to pay for it away from the city. Congratulations and enjoy it! Maybe I'll hit the lottery or marry a rich woman someday...

Thanks TJ: Being from Fredericton I'm surprised you're not familiar with the home of the worlds biggest axe. Nackawic

Thanks TJ: Being from Fredericton I'm surprised you're not familiar with the home of the worlds biggest axe. Nackawic

Geesh. when I posted there was only 3 pages and a bunch of Political hoohaa.no my post is at the end of 5 pages.. anyway.. I see the axe now.. Very nice, I think you bought at the right time there.. Nice area espically on the water.

If you ever bring your bike to Freddy let me know.

Bill

Latest posts

Back