Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everybody

Is there anybody near me in the Delaware County, Radnor PA area. I do have a saw can cut some large pieces not to large.:chainsaw:

By the way does anybody know of any good shrpeners in the area that can sharpen a maul and my chainsaw

The lengths I need is up to 16" hardwood only if possible and when I said long pieces long enough for me to move myself

By the way I was wondering if I got somebody to split a cord of wood how much should I pay him. He will be using a maul to split no machine and if it is all hardwood.

email me at [email protected]

Kirk :greenchainsaw:

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for hardwood in R.I. willing to pay fee for log load delivered to Warwick I will take logs up to 36" in dia and up to 16' in length. I also have a p/u truck to come get wood myself.

matt

Last edited:
looking for hardwood in R.I. willing to pay fee for log load delivered to Warwick I will take logs up to 36" in dia and up to 16' in length. I also have a p/u truck to come get wood myself.

matt

Looks like John Barry is around 1:30 hrs from you on a Sunday morning. Sounds like he is drowning in wood, so tell him what you would pay for a big load.

John Barry
email: [email protected]

looking for free firewood sewell n.j. I'll take any hardwood.

cut to length delivered to sewell n.j. location.. e mail me at [email protected]

:rock:

I always find these threads funny.It's funny how different some areas are than others.Where I live,you would never find free wood.Maybe cheap wood, and thats even rare.

Looking for wood in Depew, NY

Hi, I am looking to trade dumping of chips for logs. I have lots of room for chips. Yard is stone so you dont have to worry about getting stuck. Thanks Nick 716 523-0219

wine for fire wood. Sauvignon Blanc

I am looking for a wine for wood trade.

26 cases of Sauvignon Blanc ready for trade.

Santa Rosa California area. 707 area code. Zip Code 95409

I am located in NW Indiana. I will take any firewood, split, cut, logs, downed trees, etc. I have a truck and trailer, can pick up.

Jeremy
219-613-1594

I'll take anything,I'm willing to travel a hour or so from Flint,MI Have saw and truck/trailer will travel.

Wanted Free Firewood Hardwood logs or rounds

South Chicago Burbs,

Wanted Free Firewood Hardwood logs or rounds non infested for wood stove.

Will accept dumps or can pickup, cut and hall.

[email protected]

Stihl MS361
Husky 345
Speeco 25 ton
Jotul F600

hard wood

I would like some FREE oak , hickory , locust , or any other hard wood . If you got time to stack that would but great . If you dont have time to stack you can just pile it .

Thanks Michael P :)

Kent, NY... will take any and all hardwoods of any length, diameter, and quantity. Has to be dropped off though... will also take chips. PM for more details.

Anyone in Toledo, OH that has any hardwood give me a shout.

Can pickup, but will have to be in rounds unless you can load. I can cut into rounds up to 40" diameter. Any quantity as long its a hardwood, only used as firewood to heat house. I'm trying to get a jump on next year, hope someone from here can help me out.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back