Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eastern iowa

I will take wood in any species/size as long as I can get it into my truck. Have saws, truck, working on trailer. Louisa, Washington, Johnson, Cedar, Scott counties, or close by. Give me as much notice as you can. Also will take trees dropped off if you are in the area (Louisa County, IA).

LONG ISLAND Tree companies!

Hello all, Im located in Suffolk County, NY. I'm looking to collect any available firewood on Long Island, NY. Unsplit fresh logs and stumps are FINE! I have the ability to take almost anything you can cut down. I'll show up with a Military
M35A2, AKA a "Deuce and a half" and take away up to 6 ton at a time. This is for personal heating only, no profit here. Thanks for all of your help. PLease Email me directly at: [email protected]

Firewood wanted in Southern Indiana

Anyone have any free firewood they want to get rid of in the Southern Indiana area? Specifically, anywhere between Vincennes and Evansville?

wanted wood in mchenry il

I have a site In mchenry for you to drop loads of logs for free don't have to be cut.
I am also available to pick up large loads of wood for free if close.
Accepting all hardwood
Pm me for phone number

Would like to PAY a decent price for a 5-10 cord load of tree length hardwood to Oxford, Maine. If you know of someone that will charge $100 or less per cord, let me know. I bought a 5 cord load of tree length for $450 last year, would like to find a similar or better deal!

have lots of wood here but thats no use to ya in maine...try callin up a local Tree Service or ?? usually you can work out a deal for something or other for you to get the woods!

Looking for free logs delivered in S.E. Mass

I live in Southern Massachusetts and was looking for tree companies and others that will deliver logs to my property for cheap money, like $80 a cord or lower. I have a splitter and chainsaw but no hauling equip like a truck or trailer. Any thoughts?

Need Wood Will Travel Jackson WI

Looking for free hardwood in the Jackson Wisconsin area. If it is cut to length I would have it out in a jiffy. As always I would respect the property I pick up from

Looking for wood in Southern California.

Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.

We can meet you at the job site and haul the wood off. Even help cut it up once its on the ground.

If you have a company that can deliver a semi load, let me know your price.

Thanks,
email: [email protected]

Free firewood Northeast LP Michigan

Hello.New to the forum here.A friend of mine suggested that I make a post here for some free firewood.I'm about to move into a house that has a wood furnace as it's sole heat source,and would like to get ahead on stocking wood.Of course,I'm not going to rely on freebies,as I will cut wood myself,I just want to get ahead.
I'm in the Whittemore/Hale/Tawas area,and will pretty much take any wood that's available.I have a truck,trailer,saw and will pick it up myself.....wouldn't expect anyone to deliver something I'm getting for free.
If there's anything available,pine,oak,you get the picture,please send me an email with contact info.
Thanks a ton,in advance. Rob

Firewood in the PNW

Hi all. Just looking for wood of any kind in the PNW. I live in Troutdale (east of Portland) and am willing to cut, load, and haul if needed. Delivery would be even better, of course.

Thanks in advance, I love this site.

Looking for hardwood in SE Pennsylvania

I'm looking for free or cheap hardwood in SE Pennsylvania (Bucks County). Please PM if you can help out. I can handle big rounds and or logs.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Info

Free firewood in Milwaukee, WI you pick up. Contact me for info [email protected] or 262-236-3765.

Dale

You folks that need firewood are doing something wrong I made a deal with a tree trimmer and I get about 15 ton a day 5 days a week weather permitting. I have about 200 tons stocked up for the year 2012 season I you have tree trimmers that don't have means to move the big stuff you can make a killing sometimes they pay you to move it. I gave 2 dump truck loads away do to run out of room. I have not had to start my chain saw in months. So I would look in to that way to get fire wood. Later

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back