Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I am located near Akron Ohio in Portage County, I have 11 acres available if someone needs to dump any hardwoods, I also have a rolloff container truck, I would be willing to travel up to a couple of hours, including western Pa to pick up good wood. Please email me at [email protected]

Muskego dumpsite for tree services - SW suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I have a site available for dumping logs and wood chips. Site is right off a major highway with easy access and has plenty of room. It has good drainage, so it isn't very muddy unless it is springtime with the frost is coming out of the ground...

I can use a large volume of wood each year (20+ cords), as it is used to heat my house as well as my dad's house and brother-in-law's house. Hardwoods are preferred of course, but I will occasionally accept some low quality wood if good firewood has been brought by the same person before. The chips are used to mulch our trees.

No stumps or garbage.

Feel free to PM me for directions or call me at 414___803___3168.

Thanks for the use of the website.

any kind of wood

Come on all you guys within an hour of Allentown Pa!!! Tell me where it is and I'll get rid of it for you. Prefer hardwood but I'll take anything that burns.

on myrtle street in waymart half way down street neibor has free wood,
he had 3 trees cut down into fire place length, and has it on side of
his driveway and its free,easy access,he has a sign up free go get it
for burning,MYRTLE STREET IS IN BORO OF WAYMART,, BRICK HOUSE ONLY
BRICK HOUSE ON STREET

all of it is cut up and it is pine/hemlock.i dont want it but maybe someone can use it.

If somone has some firewood in N IL or S. WI I would be willing to buy some. I resale firewood and if anyone has quite a bit left over and wants to wholesale some, I would be interested

I am in Norwich, ct and I'm in need of some free fire wood.. I can cut and haul it...being at home with mom on disability, moneys really tight.. any help would be appreciated.. I can be reached at 860 373 4416

on myrtle street in waymart half way down street neibor has free wood,
he had 3 trees cut down into fire place length, and has it on side of
his driveway and its free,easy access,he has a sign up free go get it
for burning,MYRTLE STREET IS IN BORO OF WAYMART,, BRICK HOUSE ONLY
BRICK HOUSE ON STREET

all of it is cut up and it is pine/hemlock.i dont want it but maybe someone can use it.
You guys in Waymart can get free electric heat by running an electric wire down from one of those 43 wind turbines you have up there. No need for a woodstove...

I'm guessin' this is a 'longshot', but I might as well get on the list. I've got the site and the need to gratefully accept a few loads of hardwood if any of you boys are cutting in the Hunterdon county area of NJ.
Thanks, up front!

I'm guessin' this is a 'longshot', but I might as well get on the list. I've got the site and the need to gratefully accept a few loads of hardwood if any of you boys are cutting in the Hunterdon county area of NJ.
Thanks, up front!

I'll second that request for firewood in Hunterdon County! I'm right off of Route 31/513 and you can dump right in my driveway-just PM me first so I can move the trucks. :D

Quite a lengthy thread, but I thought I would toss my hat in... Im in the Naugatuck Valley area of Connecticut. I'm looking for free or really inexpensive firewood for my owb. I'd be willing to cut and carry, also be willing to team up with someone who has access to wood and help them on weekends.

BTW, I've heard that there are some carting companies in CT that will drop dumpsters of wood, for really cheap... Anyone know anything about this, Ive made some calls but I get the feeling you need to know someone first.

wanted free firewood closae to the lebanon,pa 17042 area

wanted free firewood cloase to the lebanon,pa 17042 area

WI wood

Looking for wood around the Sheboygan area in Wisconsin. Logs are fine. I've got a truck and trailer.

NEED WOOD! Have truck and tools will travel. Does NOT need to be hard wood! Does NOT need to be cut to length. Let me know, thanks.Tim Lakes Region NH

wanted firewood or logs NE Iowa

can dump or can maybe come and get logs ,rounds or firewood ready to burn can pay some if need be.
thanks

Back