Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to add myself to this list as # 593 on the list of people wanting free wood!

Will travel a bit, load, cleanup and say thank you!

Wood and chips in Northern Westchester County, NY

I'll throw my name into the mix as well.

I can use hardwoods of any size as well as wood chips (derived from any wood).

I live in Yorktown Heights, NY

I have a 4x8 trailer, and just ordered a new Husky Rancher (455), so I can come and get wood that's not too far away in northern Westchester.

Drop-offs work for me as well if you're doing some work in the area and don't want to haul a load back to the home office.

Send me a PM if and I'll get back to you right away.

Always looking for hardwoods for firewood

I'm always looking to pick up any hardwoods you may have for firewood.

If you are a tree company and don't want to deal with hardwood leftovers from jobs that would make good firewood, you can drop it off, or I will come and cut up and take what I can (I only have a pick-up truck, and me and my saw, so I can't cut up anything super-huge!)

I'm located in Central MA...

Thanks!

Looking for free firewood!!!

I am located in Wappingers Falls, NY (dutchess county)... looking for a tree guy to drop off trees for firewood...

I am willing to pay for delivery and gas...

Thanks please email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much
Chris :greenchainsaw:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Recently had a lot of swamp willows cut and piled at the back of our lot. Free to anyone who wants them for their outdoor wood boiler. You cut and load. Easily accessible by truck, even when wet.

Located in the Albany NY area.

Minnesota, South of the River

Free, Free, Free - Everybody wants something for free.....

I'll jump in too, anyone who has a project in Minnesota, specifically Metro, south of the river - Burnsville, Savage, Eagan, Apple Valley, Rosemount, Farmington, Lakeville, etc. I'm willing to take it off your hands.

If delivery is an option vs. the dump, PM me and we can work something out.

I am interested in firewood in West Michigan(Muskegon and Ottawa county area). Doesn't necessarily have to be free(but won't complain if it is of course). For now, only have a pickup truck but will remove from sites if they aren't too far a drive, or pay to have it dropped off.
If you don't personally have it, some contacts of people or companies in my area that deal in firewood would be fine. I just don't want to pay $200 per cord for wood that is supposed to be seasoned but never is, and don't feel comfortable as newbie to down anybody's trees myself.

I'm a newer member located in Plainville Connecticut looking for wood. I do have a fullsize truck so it doesn't need to be delivered if it's close. I am not a picky individual about what I get for free, so any help will be greatly appreciated. You can contact me via Pm, I check the boards every morning before work.

Thank
Karl

Need free wood in Mystic CT. I keep cases of beer in barn for trading for hard wood dumped in my driveway , also can pickup if needed, big or small, ash is worth mucho beer

I'm located just north of Utica, NY. Anyone looking to get rid of Hardwood , please PM me
Thanks in advance,
John

Free Firewood Wanted in Yardley

Always looking for free firewood in Yardley, PA. PM me if you want to dump a truckload, anytime. Thanks.

Monroe county Michigan

getting ready to stock up for winter . hardwoods please . I have saws . thanks in advance !!! Mark

Last edited:
Minneapolis....West end Plymouth MN

If your out in Plymouth Minnesota, I have cold beer for some fire wood!
Jim

I have. I got almost a years worth of Oak from one guy. Two good truck loads from another, and two more loads from a third guy.

While I'm here... Still looking for wood in Northern Westchester or Putnam County, NY. I have saws and a 1 ton flatbed. I can take logs up to 10' long if you can load.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back