Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone benefited from this on going thread?

I have done pretty good, got hooked up with a tree service nearby thanks to this thread, and regulary get wood from them.
Just be patient if you havent had any luck,someone will come along wanting to get rid of something.

just wondering, because near me, no ones giving out free wood. i would pay a little, but I'm not gonna pay a lot if I still have to do all the labor

I'll take any wood someone can bring me in the Southeast WI area (near Fond du Lac). I'll be buying a nice big dump trailer in the near future, so could even maybe come all the way to Milwaukee to pick-up. Thanks

just wondering, because near me, no ones giving out free wood. i would pay a little, but I'm not gonna pay a lot if I still have to do all the labor

Check more north by Fitchburg and Leominster -- they got so badly nailed by ice storms in December; there was tons of free wood available when I was in the area during the ski season, and likely is a lot now too as people have some more cleanup in the Spring.

Looking for wood in SW Michigan near Kalamazoo. I am willing to pick up if needed but you are welcome to drop if off also.

free firewood

free firewood
poplar and maple trees

you cut down

womelsdorf ,pa

phone number 610-589-1457
cell 484-797-4775

Looking for wood in East Central Ohio....

Carroll, Tuscarawas, northern Harrison, northern Jefferson, southern Columbiana counties.

I can haul it out or you can drop it off, whatever works best for you.

Thanks

Always looking for free firewood in sussex county nj. Will come cut up downed hardwoods and haul away. Or you can drop off.

Last edited:
wanted free hard wood firewood

wanted free hard wood firewood
[email protected]

cloase to lebanon,pa area:greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

Hi all! First post, after lurking for months. I'm new to all this, but learning fast. Looking for free wood in SW CT. Obviously, I'm willing to due the work of cutting and splitting.

I'll keep checking the various threads to learn about other ways of obtaining free wood.

Appreciate any help and advice! :)

Free wood in northern NJ

I was driving to pick up wood from a tree company. In route to their job site, I saw on the shoulder of the road a large load of log rounds. It appears that a tree truck did a quick dump and then shot out of there. Looks like about two cords. ~ 24" in diameter rounds.

I don't have room to take it, otherwise I wouldn't be mentioning it. PM me if you want precise directions.

Free firewood -New Berlin

I have a couple of trees to takedown and I am trying to hold the cost down for the homeowner. Does anybody on here live near to New Berlin,WI and want some willow wood and some ash logs. The bulk of the wood will be from the Willow, but there is a good amount of Ash as well and if I bring home more firewood my wife will kill me. The trees will be dropped right on the driveway and it will all be bucked. I would post a it as a free item on craigslist but they are not comfortable having every random Joe come to pick up some wood. The wood will be available on Saturday, July 25th.

Looking for some help (in need of 4 cords)

Lehigh valley PA area. It's been a really bad start this season. Rounding July and I have a pile for starting in Nov and 2 1/2 cords spilt and stacked. I've had two fall outs from my woods guys. That lastest has been 3 weeks of back and forth for 4 cords del sun at 7. Had to guys here and never showed. Called and got a bunch of crap of problems he was having. I have one solid tree guy, but he's been slow. I have one more number to call. Some of you's might wonder why I'm so far behind this year, well being a truck driver I'm only home Sat-Sun. I depend on these people, but's it's not coming. Anybody out there, I can cut and haul, pay, beer. I got to do something soon. The 4 cords will be used late Jan so 6months to dry will be good. Thanks..

Latest posts

Back