Full-wrap handles are ready!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
Reaction score
After a lot of hard work getting things in order, and setting up. . . Handles are now ready.

Unlike the first generation, these are in 1" tubing (1st gen were 7/8"), and the coating process has been refined -- as well as the bottom and side mounts.

Check out webercustoms.com -- you can email Rod there -- and he can answer your questions, or take your order right there on the site.

He's also a member here -- I'll get him to pop in here so y'all can say howdy. You can also click the picture in my signature and it will bring you to his website.

You KNOW I want one for the Dolmar 7900.

Might pick up a couple of others, too. The price is very reasonable.

I'm on him to get the 7900 templated up Nate Dog. . . We can use John's fer mock-up.

He just spent two days making a squish die for the Stihl's, so I think he wants a break from making parts, to make parts. :laugh:

Half-tempted to get one for my 440 but that thing's already pretty near perfect. Might be able to twist my own arm, still, though. For Science.

That ratty ol thing you call a handle is probably causing you wrist problems, and you don't even know it. :msp_biggrin:

Best order a good'n to be on the safe side. :laugh:

You KNOW I want one for the Dolmar 7900.

Yes. The pile would look even better with a full wrap handle. :msp_biggrin:
242812d1340457404-montana-dolmar0001-jpg

View attachment 242812

Latest posts

Back