Full-wrap handles are ready!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a FYI for everyone who cares. I am switching from UPS:angry: to USPS:( for shipping from weber customs. lesser of the the 2 evils !

Just a FYI for everyone who cares. I am switching from UPS:angry: to USPS:( for shipping from weber customs. lesser of the the 2 evils !

Good Call, UPS's package handling and shipping charges are horrid, I think your bars would be small and light enough to get shipped first class hopefully

x2-3 on the 7900

I'm sure there are others more pressing like the 372, 390's, etc... but I'd like to see the 7900 dolmar version when ready... Lots of us with 6401's w/ bb kits and actual 7300/7900's that wouldn't mind having a full wraps, I'm sure!!!

after we get a few huskys out there we will prob do that 7900. huskys will prob be ready aug or sep ish! depends on how busy i am filling orders for 044/046 and 064/066.

Weber custom

My full wrap for the 660 came in today. Quality handle and well worth the price. I had a question about the fit and Rod and Nate cleared it up for me right away.

Good handle, good customer service.

We really need the potential of selling about 20 or so a month to "mock up" a new saw. sounds crazy but it really does take alot to build the first sellable handle. I do alot of :bang: in the process! what saw do you want one for ?

Thank you Bob for being the first to try out our gen 2 handles and being the guinea pig for my new ordering system :msp_unsure: . Works great! :clap:

There are many McCullochs that use the same full wraps, they are pretty much just rectangles. They are aluminum and wear out on the bottom.

mcc619002.jpg

Very cool old saw! Maybe kinda cool to get some vintage stuff going but if i dont make some huskys soon im going to be burned at the stake ! BY NATE !

Talked to Jones in Lolo this morning, looks like he'll have some in. Should be a good deal for you, pretty high traffic shop he runs. He sells a lot of rebuilds, so I'm sure a few will go out with those fancy handlebars and spread the good word. :cheers: - Sam

I would like to give nate a big thanks for putting up with my crap and helping out with this whole full wrap business. Could not do it with out him. :cheers:

Gosh! :blush:

Somebody does love me! See, my mother was wrong! :laugh:

Just got back from camping with my family -- which I rarely get the opportunity to do. :rock:

Mounting video:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R3H1UdOMZc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess I'm not the only guy who likes cutting trees from the right side after all.

Good looking product, and as a fellow fabricator, that's a very reasonable price.

Back