Full-wrap handles are ready!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be the first to admit, I was complaining a lot about the wet, cool spring we had -- but I clearly remember lusting for highs in the 70°'s -- not 90°'s. :msp_angry:

This heat makes it hard to eat anything (totally kills my appetite), let alone moving away from a fan.

Nate...I'll have a user's report for you on that new handle Monday evening. I don't see anything wrong with it so far.

Hey, between that new handle and the 36" Stihl lite bar I got from MDavLee I'll be so fancy I'll probably strip out by 10:30. :msp_biggrin:

If it ain't too hot, that is. 100 down here today. And real, real dry.

A good day is being so far ahead you're eating lunch before the folks atr home have done their breakfast dishes. Us fallers actually get to have 2 days every day, our day and theirs. Course I only sleep 5 hrs a day....

A good day is being so far ahead you're eating lunch before the folks atr home have done their breakfast dishes. Us fallers actually get to have 2 days every day, our day and theirs. Course I only sleep 5 hrs a day....

If things get sweaty in summer, here in North you can pull to fire at 10 pm, work through night and get home for breakfast.

I just have to post this here. You Montaniacks are familiar with this beast. We stopped here for a snack and then turned around as the snow was a bit deep and The Used Dog did not seem interested in using his trail finding nose.

It was last Thursday, July 5th.

[video=youtube_share;Mi98dFmwUPo]http://youtu.be/Mi98dFmwUPo[/video]

As promised, a user report on the new handle. I was on the saw for six and a half hours today and I have no complaints at all about the handle.

If I needed another one I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you guys again. In this age of mass produced schlock it's good to see old fashioned quality and value. Fine product.

makes me wonder where Eye find a slightly used dog with lots of miles on him...maybe leaks a little oil...pulls to the right and suspension is squirshy but runs ok

He hobbles a bit but usually gets there. He's barn sour. Maybe he wanted to go logging this morning because he let out a loud bark at 4AM.

Nice and cool this morning with the usual cloud cover that will burn off later. We like that.

Finishing up 60 more bars this week, guna hit darby logger days-Lord willing! Everyone give Nate a hug, he's been working OT on a new logo. :bowdown: Don't know if we should switch at this point but he has come up with some cool stuff!

Back