Garage Sale Find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you suck so bad you deserve to be banned for a few weeks:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I run one a couple of years ago and I was impressed with it,, send it to one of the builders and you will like it even more

I run one a couple of years ago and I was impressed with it,, send it to one of the builders and you will like it even more

I honestly really don't really need this saw. It is a very big saw and the biggest stuff I cut a 24in bar will make it through. I probably will end up getting a new chain for it and just keep that 20in bar on it and use it as a firewood saw just as I would use any size saw. NO I am not gonna sell it unless I really need the cash one day. But I am gonna look for a 30in or bigger bar for it because I have several times needed a big saw for bucking up huge trees that storms took down. I guess thsi right here is my answer.

So there is really no need to waste my money on getting it ported because it is fine the way it is. I have no need for a super fast hot or racing saw. Not like I enter competitions or am in a rush when I cut...just the occasional proving someone wrong when they say my Poulan can't cut or their Stihl or Husky is faster than...etc etc etc

May I ask a dumb question? Is that the original color? I've never seen a Echo that color.

Oh yeah, you REALLY DO SUCK:cheers:

Those 8000's can really cut! I just had one in the other week and I had to advance the trigger mech so that full throttle will hit quicker in the trigger pull. They are very strong for 80cc's and can easily pull 32in bar. 36 if you use full skip chain and they do push enough oil stock for a 36in bar.

Latest posts

Back