GB Group Buy.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScottWojo

ScottWojo

ArboristSite Guru
Maybe someone already said this.. but.. after $15-20 shipping.... the prices aren't all that great.. a stones throw from Stihl ES.. I have no idea about Husky bars, but I assume they are similar.

Andy, these are prices on the GB Titanium bars.
I know what your saying about a single bar. Most are purchasing several bars at once and will save a significant amount of money.

Thanks for your input.
Scott.

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Andy, these are prices on the GB Titanium bars.
I know what your saying about a single bar. Most are purchasing several bars at once and will save a significant amount of money.

Thanks for your input.
Scott.

I know.. but I'll put a Stihl ES up against a "ti" bar any day... and I bet most will only buy one bar...

ScottWojo

ScottWojo

ArboristSite Guru
I know.. but I'll put a Stihl ES up against a "ti" bar any day... and I bet most will only buy one bar...

Define "most" and what are you willing to bet?

:hmm3grin2orange:

12 members want multiple bars totalling 40,
10 members want single bars totalling well duh...10.

Uwharrie

Uwharrie

ArboristSite Operative
Well, In America anything goes so here it is. Selling at cost to get new business is nothing new but it works and Others have done things like this in the past. Being an established dealer we concentrate on buying it right and then offering it to the public. A little different approach where I still make a profit but often times we can still sell below what most other dealers even buy their goods for. We have just made another Deal on GB Bars and it's only 115 or so but they must go. Some of these bars are below dealer cost. We expect to receive them next week and we've listed them already on our site. If you see them and next time you check them are missing it will be because as inventory depletes they are automaticially removed. So buy Now.
ScottWojo, Wish you best of luck with this GB thing you are doing. Not trying to step on toes, just giving customers a choice.
http://www.amickssuperstore.com/category_s/149.htm

ciscoguy01

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
More

It's still higher than what I pay, with shipping, from the guys about 1.5 hours south of me... I'm awaiting the deal to transpire... :help: :cheers:

ScottWojo

ScottWojo

ArboristSite Guru
Well, In America anything goes so here it is. Selling at cost to get new business is nothing new but it works and Others have done things like this in the past. Being an established dealer we concentrate on buying it right and then offering it to the public. A little different approach where I still make a profit but often times we can still sell below what most other dealers even buy their goods for. We have just made another Deal on GB Bars and it's only 115 or so but they must go. Some of these bars are below dealer cost. We expect to receive them next week and we've listed them already on our site. If you see them and next time you check them are missing it will be because as inventory depletes they are automaticially removed. So buy Now.
ScottWojo, Wish you best of luck with this GB thing you are doing. Not trying to step on toes, just giving customers a choice.
http://www.amickssuperstore.com/category_s/149.htm

So True. I checked your prices. I am lower. And my selection is better.

Thanks for stopping by.
Scott

Uwharrie

Uwharrie

ArboristSite Operative
You must figure in shipping charges to get the total picture. Just add to cart and you'll get your toal price. When I buy I look at the end result with shipping. It does make a difference.

ScottWojo

ScottWojo

ArboristSite Guru
Your prices are cheaper for your "one time" dealer cost special...or your what your going to be charging for future orders are going to be cheaper?

Why does my future pricing concern you? If you want a deal and you need a bar, do the research and price them out. If I offer the most competitive price buy from me. I do not get why this is such an ordeal for people.

Well, he came in on this thread. That was what I was responding to. If my future prices are lowered due to more buying quantity, I will lower my prices further. I can not speak to that which I do not know. I want to offer the lowest prices possible. I want to offer the best service as well.

That was the whole purpose of this event. David and Goliath. I am creating the situation where I can compete with the New York Yankees of the saw World. Diligence, Honesty, and personal individual service.

ScottWojo

ScottWojo

ArboristSite Guru
You must figure in shipping charges to get the total picture. Just add to cart and you'll get your toal price. When I buy I look at the end result with shipping. It does make a difference.

Sorry, I did not get that your prices included shipping. Is that the case? If you are shipping for free, then you are the Man!!:bowdown:

Latest posts