Glow in the Dark Rope

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does your powersaw glow in the dark too...how about your boots? haha just kidding nothing wrong with a little extra help while cleaning up after those long days. glow in the dark tape is nice too. nothing wrong with a flashlight

does your powersaw glow in the dark too...how about your boots? haha just kidding nothing wrong with a little extra help while cleaning up after those long days. glow in the dark tape is nice too. nothing wrong with a flashlight

Glow in the dark bar oil could come in handy, i hate spilling that #### all over my saw. A glow in the dark handsaw with scabbard be nice.:msp_laugh:

Interesting.. did not see a price. Wonder if it is anywhere near as good as they claim (8 hours glow).. and how long you gotta "charge" it for and at what light intensity.

Likely has a use.. but not sure if it is something I am running out to pick up tomorrow.

Kinda cool.

I've used rope that has had intergrated communication cable in it and other rope that has a reflective tracer built in. I've even seen lighted rope before.

However, with the glow in the dark rope, I could see an issue on how you would have to "Charge" the rope. It would be tricky to light it, so the rope would get full coverage with no shadows. And since we usually don't plan on doing tree work in the dark, I doubt that it would be "charged" when I needed it.

Latest posts

Back