Go ahead and flame me - but advice and advise are not the same word

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation matter:

"Let's eat Grandma!" or "Let's eat, Grandma!"?

"You know your sh*t!"
or "You know you're sh*t"?

"I love the smell of your cologne"
or "I love the smell of your colon"?

"Woman without her man is an animal!"
or "Woman! Without her, man is an animal!"?

Philbert

Not to mention proper capitalization:

I have to help my uncle Jack off the horse.

I have to help my uncle jack off the horse.

It clearly makes a difference.

It gets me when someone substitutes wallah for viola. And stacked a chord of wood.. wonder how it sounded...

This is a chainsaw forum yes? Grammar and Punctuation? What are you guys on about lmao..Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside over nothing to do with running a chainsaw! grammar queens at their best!!!.. Well ya got one up on all us dip chits that run chainsaws for lack of knowing any better now run off and get on a Grammar and Punctuation Forum and report back just how good you really are to us stupid dumb folk??...

Come on now. You could at least have called us grammar kings!:D

True story I seen a pic of a violin how toffee is that! K nothing to see here just the upper class grammar queens trying to find meaning to life at dumb chits expense happy we could help guys!!!....:numberone:

Hey, I got english and grammer! The guy up at the farmer's co-op sells both of them to me by the bushel. Funny thing they smell just like something else they sell there . . .

Hu

Latest posts

Back