Goodbye MS250...Hello MS361 :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email (not Pm) me.. Don't visit the grimey shop - come out to the ranch. Heck, If I like you, you might even get fed.:hmm3grin2orange:
You better watch it Log Splitter...you'll probably get fed, but that is after you help move a couple of bridgeport mills. ;).

Space is too old to hear much at all, much less banjo's. :)

I gotta go to bed, have to get ready for the big call with my client tomorrow. I'll let you guys know if there will be a follow on trip up here for me.

Take care!

Very Nice
attachment.php

My 361 is the one on the top right

It doesn't really look that way - I'd guess that is a 440......:biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
Yeah - I do believe that's the deal - It won't see a lot of heavy use, so that will probably be fine for a while anyway.

The only had the 20" ES in the 0.063

You said laminated, so it is a Rollomatic E.

They are really nice laminated bars, and lighter than the ES....:hmm3grin2orange:

You said laminated, so it is a Rollomatic E.

They are really nice laminated bars, and lighter than the ES....:hmm3grin2orange:

I like how it balances with that bar - just the slightest bit nose heavy. If you touch the end of the bar while it is on the bench it will teater a bit and then settle back on the Power Head.

I got Skip and a loop of RSC3 so that I could try them both and see which one I like best. The Skip is on there for now, so it will get the maiden voyage :chainsawguy:

It doesn't really look that way - I'd guess that is a 440......:biggrinbounce2:

That is a 440, if you would have read the post I said it was in there somewhere. Get your head out of the spec books:hmm3grin2orange:

5 shot...nice 'artsy' picture.

Ya it's just a 20" 3/8" .050 Rollo 'E' laminated bar with a special paint job... I got one in trade for the 18" E that came with mine. Wall Hanger!

Mow... my vote is bottom left, under the 441 bar ;)

Ya it's just a 20" 3/8" .050 Rollo 'E' laminated bar with a special paint job... I got one in trade for the 18" E that came with mine. Wall Hanger!

Mow... my vote is bottom left, under the 441 bar ;)

Artsy..... Well, I prefer to photograph ladies in the buff, but the saw was the only thing at hand :hmm3grin2orange:

As for the bar - really would have prefered an ES, but no biggie.

Idea! ladies in the buff, a 361, and the nice wooden backdrop. That's Artsy!

What's that decal on the airfilter cover? A sticker from the shop?

Once you get a few tanks through it and mod the muffler, replace that with a proper MAGNUM decal. #0000-967-1593

:cheers:

Idea! ladies in the buff, a 361, and the nice wooden backdrop. That's Artsy!

What's that decal on the airfilter cover? A sticker from the shop?

Once you get a few tanks through it and mod the muffler, replace that with a proper MAGNUM decal. #0000-967-1593

:cheers:

Yes, it is a shop decal - thanks for the Magnum Part Number!

If you find a gal that likes to nuzzle up to a nice saw, let me know :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, I don't plan on hanging it on the wall.......but I guess if someone else wants it they can send me an ES :cheers:

Well....here it is - typical 361, other than the previously mentioned "Timbersports" Anniversary Bar -

You're gonna love that saw. Be careful now, I've found out that chainsaws start to multiply and soon you'll have a family of them in the garage; all different sizes and shapes - even different colors - ROF-LMAO! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back