Got a Box in POst today! Another one to add to the Tribe!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lentil

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Saw this and just HAD to have it!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 219978View attachment 219979View attachment 219980

Ooh, that's a cherry. Pity about the front bar stud.

The 024 only had one stud on the clutch cover that used a nut. The front stud came just as use see it in the picture. If you look at the paint on the clutch cover it isn't marked at the location a nut would be on the front stud. It never had two nuts.
Later
Dan

Nice find! I have been looking for one of those for ages to go with my hedge trimmer attachment.

hey rudy can you post a pic when you get chance. of hedge trimmer attachment

The 024 only had one stud on the clutch cover that used a nut. The front stud came just as use see it in the picture. If you look at the paint on the clutch cover it isn't marked at the location a nut would be on the front stud. It never had two nuts.
Later
Dan

Very true, the front studs in these are no more than a collar to keep the bar on straight!

The 024 Super I used to have had 2 studs.

Chris B.

Very possible! Did a bit of research at work, turns out that 024 saws preceding the year 1990 had only one bar stud and then the smaller collar screw in front, after 1990 they came standard with two bar studs and nuts.

Latest posts

Back