got to run my new saw today...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck51587

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got to run my new saw today that i got for Christmas... 028 super. And let me tell you i couldn't stop smiling when I ran that thing. I went out about 830 this morning to try it out and next thing i know its after 2 o'clock!!! This saw is fantastic. I think i'll keep my eyes open for another one...

I don't know how to post pictures on AS with my phone... I cut some wild cherry, mulberry, Chinese elm, osage, and some sassafrass. Ended up with a little more than a cord of wood. I was cleaning up some fence rows on the bean ground from this year. Cleaned it up good! Im gonna try it in the woods tomorrow... As long as it doesn't rain and snow like Hell

I don't know how to post pictures on AS with my phone... I cut some wild cherry, mulberry, Chinese elm, osage, and some sassafrass. Ended up with a little more than a cord of wood. I was cleaning up some fence rows on the bean ground from this year. Cleaned it up good! Im gonna try it in the woods tomorrow... As long as it doesn't rain and snow like Hell

Good Cutting..
I struggle with the photo gig uploads too..:D

I got to run my new saw today that i got for Christmas... 028 super. And let me tell you i couldn't stop smiling when I ran that thing. I went out about 830 this morning to try it out and next thing i know its after 2 o'clock!!! This saw is fantastic. I think i'll keep my eyes open for another one...

What sort of bar and chain you got on that saw?

Congrats on adding another to the collection!

Back