gotta love facebook

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fiance just quit farmville.It is set up to require constant attention.I think it was fun at first,then got to be too much work,muck like a real farm...You cant take a few days off withou getting a friend to run your farm,you lose everything....you couldnt pay me to play that dumb game.My tech buddy told me do not run any of the those facebook applications,as they all require "sharing" info,files,and such.This sharing can spread pc viruses and allow retrieval of data not related to farmville.

Yup, I am on Farmville, Farmtown and Yollville. :dizzy:
My wife got me into it, now I am the one who gets stuck doing her farm, and her mother's farm. The other day she tried to get me working on some of her brothers and sisters farms but I refused. It does get to be to much hassle, all those :censored: chickens they give you with only 1 coop, not to mention all the other things you have to click on, with constant spam msgs trying to get you to try the latest cheat while it steals your info.

Since it is winter my hands are kinds tired, but once the snow melts and I can get back into cutting, splitting hauling and stacking it will be put on hold All I wish is it had a 30 day crop or something similar.

I don't text, tweet, twidder, network, or waste time on Facebook.
I got enough to do in the real world to keep me busy.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Like hang out on AS...LOL...

I tell my wife AS is my Facebook...Atleast I have something in common w/ the people here...:clap:

Alright, so I'll admit it.. I'm a computer geek that's a converted wood cutting addict. I also admit that I have a twitter account (that goes unused.. ) and I have finally succumbed this past year to Facebook. I resisted for so long, but after making contacts with some very old acquaintances I was hooked.

Now I'm starting to spend more time on AS - let that be a warning to all of you that claim you won't use Facebook. You may not be there (yet), but I see lots of people with hundreds of AS posts .. :monkey:

Facebook as a means of advertising has caught on in recent months.. why else would so many businesses post links from their own web sites? Kuddos to those who are taking every opportunity to promote their business.

My wife actually had to ween herself off of facebook. Now she is on me about AS. Im on FB, but not much. As on the other hand.......

As administrator on my computer I get to set the "parental controls" Only I know the "password" for Facebook. What a barganing chip thats become! :cheers:

As administrator on my computer I get to set the "parental controls" Only I know the "password" for Facebook. What a barganing chip thats become! :cheers:

Watch out if she farms or fishes or whatevers. You may be placed in charge of doing her chores on facebook.

Yup, I am on Farmville, Farmtown and Yollville. :dizzy:
My wife got me into it, now I am the one who gets stuck doing her farm, and her mother's farm. The other day she tried to get me working on some of her brothers and sisters farms but I refused. It does get to be to much hassle, all those :censored: chickens they give you with only 1 coop, not to mention all the other things you have to click on, with constant spam msgs trying to get you to try the latest cheat while it steals your info.

Since it is winter my hands are kinds tired, but once the snow melts and I can get back into cutting, splitting hauling and stacking it will be put on hold All I wish is it had a 30 day crop or something similar.

Hahahahahahahahahaha hell yea my ol lady is always #####in about all them chickens and only one coop.

Back