greffardized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daiquiri with an i between the a and the q.

John's 088 doesn't lose any horsepower due to mothballs and critters. He plugs the muffler with a ball gag, then glazes the whole saw. When it dries, the glaze forms a protective barrier. It's a human cosmoline type of thing.

Doug, you have issues!!!:D Dennis, i was at a log home show in atlanta last weekend and ran into a distributor that happens to be a crazy canauk..... says he lives not far from your saw shop but has never been in he had also heard of you but had no idea that you build saws....so i happend to tell him about my 066G and how fast it cut and he said he would give you a call:angel:

Dennis cam't wait to see all you guys in a few months as long as DB lets me ride with him..By the way Ryan you better put on some chapstick..lol.:D

later Rob

Dennis
I didn't know that you had plans to come down here with Doug.If I would have known about that yesterday I wouldn't have given him directions to a landing strip in New Jersey
Later
Dan

chapstick my a$$!!! Dennis, i don't remember but he works for Jim Barna log homes. He was probably late twentys early thirtys? Gotie brown hair large build, not fat just big.

Dan...that is going to be a bit of a walk for us isn't it?? NJ to PA? Hmm..I hope Doug brings a backpack to hold all my saws...

Ryan...there are Jim Barna home builders everywhere...so could be anyone...we will see if he calls.

Rob...the roof could be chilly.

Doug....I forgot Johnboy was that way with his saws...*yuck* remind me not to work on his saws...

Dennis your right it could get kinda cold strapped to the roof maybe I'll get a indoor seat..By the sounds of things Dan is not going to have the ECC :( I hope he changes his mind..

Later Rob.

I hope Dozer reconsiders. If so, I may finally be able to find out how a human body fares strapped to a whirling rotor blade, as the preferred method of transport in this case is only a 2 seater.

This is a much more interesting thread than "This is an Outrage". It was through this thread that I first got to know the major players on AS. Since then I have gotten to know some exceedingly minor players as well.

Robert...if we banned this thread it would have to be because of you....I will think of a reason if this ever becomes necessary...until then, every time this thread comes up it irks Lambert...:eek: and we haven't seen him for a day or two...

Yes, this thead irks me no end. especially the title, and why wouldnt it?
Lets change the title to: " I Love to Rock out Hotsaws in every State of America, and Canada".

The way I see it, we should irk Baldo while we can. In a couple of months he'll be so completely P-Whipped and mono-tasked that he won't be around enough for us to do so. Let's be honest here; it's not like we haven't seen precedence in this regard.

Hey, whats this I hear about you guys going to Sacramento? I didnt know anything about it till now.
Oh, I get it now, you are ostrasizing me and dont want me to come along. Ok, we'll see. I'm going to show up anyway!
Gypo

Go ahead then, because no one will be there to meet you. We're not going to Sacramento, we're going to Japan so Robert can make some 75 nanosecond cuts through Bonsai trees with the Predator, which is being sent on a cargo ship tomorrow out of San Diego. We'll be flying into Narita airport on Northwest out of Chicago on the late morning of April 17th and arriving in Tokyo in the afternoon of the 18th, local time (13 hours ahead of us). Why don't you stop whining and just get yourself a round trip, business class ticket and fly with us from Chicago. Northwest is having an earlybird special if you book at least 30 days before your flight. A bargain at only $6200 US! You didn't really need a D100 (or two) anyway.

Not being able to get a flight to Tokyo, I managed to get a flight on a private carrier to Fooku, not to far from Fookme, ( check your atlas), which is 30 miles WNW of Tokyo Japan. Hope you can pick me up there on the 18th of April.
John

Back