greffardized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful dennis - thank you - i like you operating on my saw!!! dont make too much fun of my redneck muffler:D lol must have done it on a saturday night..lol

man this is the kind of service im talking about....hes posting operational photos - greffard rules!!!;)

Dennis,

Do you work on Stihl's? Otto I dont need any laughter or comments from the peanut gallery. I was considering Walkerizing my saw over this spring or summer. If so what all do you do to let them breath. Just wondering?

rofl - lucky i didnt make any more modifications eh - very nice job you are doing dennis! even better than myself - lol

Listen up Greffard, you sawed off little worm! You trying to cut in on my business, I'll kick your B.C. butt with my modifications!
Eat your heart out!

lol confused - you can see the kind of work dennis does here - he is a pro all the way - i coulndt be more pleased with this "greffardization" or hot sawying by dennis

Last edited:
With all due respect to Dennis you havent gotten your saw back yet, though I am sure she will rip. Confused I think the 046 will be a prime canidate for the tuning process, and if done right you will have the power of an 066 and the weight of your 046. Then you wont have to do any more posts about how you wish you would have bought an 066.
ps as soon as my buddy's shoulder gets better he is hauling over is 046 and I am going to pit it against my little Jonsey. Dont worry I will be sure to let you know the results

no i havent have i huskyman - however i see the pictures here and the job looks very good to me. i also get to talk to my saw wizard daily on the phone (did you get to do that with john walker?) so i would say hes doing a ???? good job so far. i know it will rip. youre just jealous because mine is better than yours:D

PS. the toyota truck AND the saw:)

HuskyMan,

I will always want a 066 and 088 just to have one. I have given up on the 090 because of the features and the modern look of the 088. Nevertheless, I'm very interested in a Hot Saw by Den and what my 046 will do afterwards. Then we will have to see if Otto will bring his Toyota and his 372 up to our playground. So I can make his saw look bad and you can make his matchbox truck look bad.

German women are good lookin too, just hairier.

Back