Groundmen say the darnedest things.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe that`s true. But if you are a good climber, why do you submit to work with a half-ass and unprofessional crew? And why don`t you train your half-ass and unprofessional crew?

If the climber is the boss on the job - and everyone acknowledges that is the case - that means the climber is responsible for his half-ass unprofessional crew. If his crew is too stupid to be trusted with basic tree service equipment - it`s the climber`s fault. If the team does not respect and trust each other and work together in a professional manner - it`s the climber`s fault. If the guys are lazy and inneficient and unsafe with the equipment - it`s the climber`s fault.

I mean, the climber is the boss on the job... right?
your premise that everything is the climbers fault is ********. the climber cannot control a groundy that will not learn or comply with expected practices. termination of the groundy is necessary, and if the climber has that authority he should.

your premise that everything is the climbers fault is ********. the climber cannot control a groundy that will not learn or comply with expected practices. termination of the groundy is necessary, and if the climber has that authority he should.

It`s not BS if the climber is pulling an Alexander Haig (are you old enough to get that?) on the job site. Which is exactly what some climbers do. And if they are going to do that then they have to accept responsibility for the quality of the team they are working with. And if the climber`s team is as stupid as some of the climbers here say their tree service teams are, they should not go through with the job.

The guys here bragging about the half-ass and unprofessional quality of their crews are a joke. Because, by their own admission, they are part of a tree service that`s too stupid to cut down trees. They must be proud.

:confused: "Hi, I climb for ABC Tree Service and we suck!"

I'm not even sure what their conversation was about but i overhead one ground guy say to the other one "i'm not even gonna bother explaining it to you, i'm not the jackass whisperer."

Latest posts

Back