Groundmen say the darnedest things.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"When I said let it run, I didn't actually mean all the way!!!!"

this **** here is enough to make u drink on the job,how bout telling somebody what the hell your plan is,why I started doing **** myself

We can borrow trucks and climbing gear and top handle saws no chippers or big saws though

My current employer has nothing worth borrowing besides a boom and obviously can't borrow that.

However my previous employer, Friday after work anything on the truck can leave but it has to come back monday. (You borrow a 365xp you bring back a 365xp, if the one you borrowed got a tree dropped on it, you find one to replace it.) The trucks could be borrowed if you called the GF and the HSE manager and got both okay's.

So, as a treeco owner, what happens to you when they hurt themselves / damage something, using YOUR gear? Just their good faith?

Do you see where I'm going with this? Just playing the Devil's advocate, here.

**** I can borrow the whole crew to come to my house and I stay on the clock haha. We all have big properties with lots of trees and always have something going on we can personally borrow the crane tower chipper n all gear on company time to do a couple hours of work

So, as a treeco owner, what happens to you when they hurt themselves / damage something, using YOUR gear? Just their good faith?

Do you see where I'm going with this? Just playing the Devil's advocate, here.
There ain't no name tag on the climbing gear if it ain't on a company job u **** outa luck

Latest posts

Back