GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must have been like 102-103 when we headed out....
Had to drive home with the windows down cause the air ain't cold in the truck..
Brutal man...
Brutal...
But it was a good time anyway!!!

It is ALWAYS a good time,,,rain, sleet, snow, or blistering heat. These Charity Cuts have become my favorite events outside of family time/events. I wouldn't take 50-yard line tickets to the Superbowl to miss one that I am able to attend. Well, I would take the tickets and sell them for 10-15k a piece and buy us some equipment.

As far as the stumps. I never said I was a expert or anything. I used to work for a guy, mostly hauling logs but I did run grapple skidder some. I don't remember any flush cut stumps when they were hand cutting. Using the feller buncher the stumps were pretty low though. I am used to cutting for land clearing, be it building lots or fence rows so have it ingrained to cut higher so we can get the stumps out easier. I understand now that the stumps should of been lower, I can go back and fix that. We are just trying to help out and after all **** that was drug on and on it kind of takes the satisfaction out of trying. I can take advice, and criticism but after the fact it getting pushed into a big deal kind of sours the whole thing. Been a long day, I don't work full time in the timber industry and am learning.

Let's not get this event off to bad start before it even begins. We'll figure out who wants to do what once were there. Lmbrman I'm sure is concerned for everyone's safety including the fellar. It is a dangerous job even when done properly. Let's just make it a good time!! Pretty damn excited myself!

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk

Let's not get this event off to bad start before it even begins. We'll figure out who wants to do what once were there. Lmbrman I'm sure is concerned for everyone's safety including the fellar. It is a dangerous job even when done properly. Let's just make it a good time!! Pretty damn excited myself!

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk
Me too...
Been a while since I seen some of you jokers...
Too long!!

Latest posts

Back