GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems. We'll get out there and show them woods who's boss. How far is it from where the trees are being cut to where the splitters will be spitting? I can run log piles from the woods to the saw buckers and maybe that toolcat can work by the splitters. Just throwing out a suggestion. We'll need a handfull of tree feller's and limbers and if its not too far I can run back and forth fairly quickly.

No problems. We'll get out there and show them woods who's boss. How far is it from where the trees are being cut to where the splitters will be spitting? I can run log piles from the woods to the saw buckers and maybe that toolcat can work by the splitters. Just throwing out a suggestion. We'll need a handfull of tree feller's and limbers and if its not too far I can run back and forth fairly quickly.
The woods is close to the splitting area. The part closest to the working area isn't cut yet so a skid steer will work great.

I would be very impressed if a skid steer could keep Oliver's trailer loaded. (especially traveling any distance) That thing can reduce some wood FAST.
Four splitters on the trailer shouldn't go through more than 8 cord an hour

Dave I agree and its great to remind everyone. We don't want anyone hurt ever. I seen Chris fall over numerous times trying to get the chokers hooked up last weekend and there are way more hidden dangers even under the branches and snow.

it's all good, Chris got a puzzypad thing for his knee- he even showed me:)

heck, the stumps might have been anybody's, lets call them all mine and glance at them, think about what I did right or wrong, try again, move on,no biggie, good way to learn IMHO

I aint no xpert, that's why I look at stumps and like to have mine looked at-

the tree stumps that is

now, for the real kicker, was I supposed to buck all the stuff out there, cause I only did half:chainsaw:

Sic Um Andy!!!
We need lotsa trees!!!

Latest posts

Back