Guess Who Was "Born on the 4th of July" ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey wood,
If your wonderin what I,m gonna get you, its the same as last year. Happy B.D

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering who left that flaming bag of poo in front of my door. I'll make sure to be wearing my boots when the doorbell rings so I don't waste another pair of LL Bean slippers.

BTW, using human poo was a nice touch. Looked like you had corn on the cob the night before with supper.

:cheers:

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering who left that flaming bag of poo in front of my door. I'll make sure to be wearing my boots when the doorbell rings so I don't waste another pair of LL Bean slippers.

BTW, using human poo was a nice touch. Looked like you had corn on the cob the night before with supper.

:cheers:
i,m innocent I tell you, only liquid corn here.(no front teeth)

I'm hearing on the radio now, that N. Korea wants to launch a ICBM tomorrow, and Obama'San will shoot it down to 'flex' his muscles.

That should make a memorable B-Day for Booga huh?

aint likely to happen. the way he reacted to the pirate fiasco, the usa would be blown away before that idiot would do anything about it---

Unintended consequences--
So I give a B-Day wish and what comes of it from the great unwashed grossly wading into the gene pool======
Kim Jong Illllll and ka-ka. :dizzy:
No good deed goes unpunished :cry::cry::cry:

Back