Halifax County, VA Heritag Festival Pics & Videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would not doubt it....LOL. Still experimenting, really. I did not have a chance to pick up an 8 pin rim, and the saw seems to want more "gearing", as it seems to rev out in the cut. Will try dropping the depth guages, hopefully, that will help some.:msp_unsure:

"Wee Beastie" will make an appearence also......

I'm just messing with you. I may have a 3/8x7 rim that I can bring Saturday. Does your saw run the standard or small 7 spline rim?

right now it has a 7 tooth spur....i was going to get a rim-drive, with 7 and 8 pin rims, to allow for "gearing " changes, but cash-flow was a little weak for that...lol. No worries, i will just drop the rakers, fatten her up somemore, and ,at least, put on a show.....lol

Last edited:
Pics from 5/05/2012

Here's a few pics taken of many of the saws that were at the Heritage Festival yesterday, in no particular order.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for the great showing yesterday fellas. We had a blast. Thanks to Steve for taking time to take and post pictures. And thanks to Dean for getting everybody involved

And, I ran a McCulloch 2 man! :O And seen a couple actually run and cut multiple times.
All of you guys had a bunch of nice saws. Next time I will try not to be wore out, and will run all of them :msp_razz:

Latest posts

Back