Happy Birthday THALL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I am sure he wanted one, but age cought up on him too early....

...or Stihl is too slow for him - he'd better change brand....

Whatcha talkin bout Troll, age didn't catch me, I ran into it. Yulp my breaks failed and kaboom I hit 50. So far I can't complain but I sure as hell am trying to get these breaks fixed ASAP!!

Happy Birthday ol' fella! All the best

Original poetry from you and joat, how can we go wrong?

Thanks Fuzly. Your right with those fine line coming from Joat I should live to be a 100 easily. I can read his stuff all day long, he's good, me well I try,:cheers: :cheers:

Welp, my bestest AS friend has turned 50 and I'm late .... Happy birthday Tom :clap: :clap: :clap:

You know I like oldtimers..., so you're still OK, no matter what they say, LOLOLOL.

Who you calling a ole timer, can't be me your referring to. I just checked the doo and not one grey hair, not one but many,LOLOL:cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday my friend :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thankya kindly my Stihl loving brother. Ya know mow this year since we're getting older we should lay off them Echo and Husky fellers for abits. Then again, naaaaaaaaaaaaa, too much fun would be missed,:cheers: :cheers:

Daayuum....
231_handicapped_man_in_a_wheelchair.gif
...If I knew that it was yer birthday.......I would of took up a collection for a case of baked beans
7.gif
and a couple of cans of Folgers
490.gif
Happy Birthday by da way.

Its not too late Talon, send me a few cases. Virginia needs something powerful to melt this snow today and I might make a buck or two if I don't freeze my azz off,LOLOL

Thankya kindly my Stihl loving brother. Ya know mow this year since we're getting older we should lay off them Echo and Husky fellers for abits. Then again, naaaaaaaaaaaaa, too much fun would be missed,:cheers: :cheers:

Hey, how'd you get Tommie's password? Wait 'til I tell TreeCo.

I think I got everybody. I did see one post bout a 2x4 and that dayummm Woodie. Joat you stay on his hide, hit him a few good times on the noggin. If he gets up hit him again. Why, do we need a reason, course not,LOLOLOL

I think I got everybody. I did see one post bout a 2x4 and that dayummm Woodie. Joat you stay on his hide, hit him a few good times on the noggin. If he gets up hit him again. Why, do we need a reason, course not,LOLOLOL

We have a problem Leesburg. That head of Woodie's is harder than any 2X4 I can find. Woodie laughs:) and the 2X4 cries.:cry:

Awaiting orders.

Latest posts

Back