Happy Birthday THALL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naaaaaaah, I asked him a technical question on a 041AV electronic a few days ago, and I think he still hasn't found the answer, I reckon... it's just a matter of tech pride, ya know ...:buttkick: :hmm3grin2orange::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Tommie .... pride? :dizzy:

Good one, :cheers:

joat

THALL where are you??????? must be getting old......: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya might say I've been realizing that now that I'm 50 I gotta gettttttttter done while I'm still able. Hell I'm 50 years closer to the grave now, I gotta get with it to get go out in stlye, that is to get shot by a young jealous husband,LOL I just got in from work, its snowing like a big dog here..

Naaaaaaah, I asked him a technical question on a 041AV electronic a few days ago, and I think he still hasn't found the answer, I reckon... it's just a matter of tech pride, ya know ...:buttkick: :hmm3grin2orange::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I sorta let that slip my old fibble mind and looking at this post of yours I'm glad I did,LOL

Well, Tom, I have been off a couple of days so I missed this thread.
So Happy Birthday to you, hope it was good, and that nobody loaded you desk with black crepe paper and over the hill signs like they did to me at work 2 years ago when I turned 50. Man was that a mess!
But only 50?
You look way older than that! LOL :laugh:
So when are you heading this way again? I have added a few more saws to the collection! Up to about 60 units, and I want to show them off!

Up to 60 huh, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Well all I can say is I have to steal most of mine from customers, you got a endless supply where you work, just don't seem fair to me,hehe.

I checked the schedule you have going and I'm watching it carefully. Soon as you get a long break I'm heading your way. This time we're going from Stihl to your house, I wanna count that collection of yours myself.

Your 52 huh, coulda fooled me,I thought you was at least 81 or 82,hehe, gotcha...

LOLOLOL, you first sucker,LOLOLOL

I awoke this morning and low and behold to my surpise,
A tall tee pee built under the covers, a sign of life for old eyes.

Even old and weak and at 50 what can I say,
I can still grease the doo and roll Demi in the hay.

Though an official ole geezer in body, mind and soul now,
I can still take Woodie on, that heathen, and slap him around.

Finally and foremost I must say with a huge sneaky grin,
Joat its good to reach the age of which you had been. (hehe)

Thanks for the poem Joat, as always you writem the best ole feller,:cheers: :cheers:

Whats that ya say, hold on, let me put my specs on and plug in my hearing aids, ok , now whats that about a tent meeting,hehe

Tommie,

Well, for you, I guess the ole mind :dizzy: was the first to go. I'm sure ole Demi knows the second. :cry:

joat

Maybe he's mad at me for finding that picture of him???

I saw that, ya should be ashames of ya self, putting up that fake fat man playing the King, hows dares ya. That dude is ugly too, yikes. Hell if ya needed a fine looking man to play the part I coulda sent you a self pic of me,hahahaha.

Dar is a rumor going around dat he has a birthday dinner date with Isabel ....
is-3.jpg
animated087.gif

Aint she a beauty Talon, man look at those eyes. Now Mow and Urb brought up Davey but far as I know Davey isn't filing suit and Isabel, well she'll get over it. Now remember, no matter what them two old goats say don't beleive one word of it, its all lies. I know, I was there, opppppppppps,LOL

Maybe we oughta rethink this whole "delivering Demi to Tommy" plan. I mean I want ol T-Hall to be happy as much as the next guy. But let's be real here, I know Tommy is a scrapper and ol Demi might be walkin with a limp the next day, but all that would be left of Tommy after that barracuda would be a pompador a big toothy grin and a tent about midway down the bed. I've heard of rest in piece but not eternal rest AFTER a piece.

No worry Hoss, I'm a brave man, send the huzzy here. I'll setttle for a eternal piece if it kills me,LOLOL

Latest posts

Back