Happy Birthday THALL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't ya just see Tommy gettin' around in wunna them Larks?

attachment.php

'Course he'd constantly have to pull his over to the side to bang the chips off the filter...

Hey you took the tarp off my scooter man, put it back on or I'll have to cutcha, hoop to it, I can't be standing too long,hehehe

Nope, got me a switch blade knife, one I'm about to cut that Woodie guy with. I gotta cut him good, why, makes no differance, wanna try out the blade in something that aint worth a hoot in hell, that be Woodie,LOLOL

I could not have said it better my self.....pic of the Jred killer comin' up.

So Tom...what kind of secretive plans do you have in place for your B-day? Strippers juggling chainsaws? Raiding STIHL - Virginia HQ and toilet papering the place? Or, propping-up your tired piggies next to a nice warm fire and sipping down a delicious frosty cold beverage while visions of Demi adorned in sugar plumbs dance aimlessly around in your head? Just curious yah know?

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

:camera:

I know she isn't quite your style but it hauls buggy! I'll bring 'er next time I'm up. After you break both of woodie's legs, he can ride the scooter. He will have to keep his paws off the Stihl though, that wood make him trade that 2171 quick.:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :greenchainsaw:

attachment.php

Maybe we oughta rethink this whole "delivering Demi to Tommy" plan. I mean I want ol T-Hall to be happy as much as the next guy. But let's be real here, I know Tommy is a scrapper and ol Demi might be walkin with a limp the next day, but all that would be left of Tommy after that barracuda would be a pompador a big toothy grin and a tent about midway down the bed. I've heard of rest in piece but not eternal rest AFTER a piece.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back