Happy Birthday THALL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Tommy, Glad you're here. May the spirit of Elvis and the body of Demi be with you on your b-day.

I beleive its here Hoss, my knee is a shaking. As for Demi's body I don't think she's here, aint nothing shakin but my knee,LOL,:cheers: :cheers:

The Older the Bull the Longer the Horn!

STIHL Sassy, Ripe, and Prime at 50! Happy Birthday Tom! Now get inside and bundle up before your arthritis kicks up again! :monkey:

:cheers:

STIHL Sassy, Ripe, and Prime at 50! Happy Birthday Tom! Now get inside and bundle up before your arthritis kicks up again! :monkey:

:cheers:

Ya dayummmmmmmmm right on the first part of that, on the second no comment, I refuse to talk about those sounds my bones make,LOL:cheers: :cheers:

Ya dayummmmmmmmm right on the first part of that, on the second no comment, I refuse to talk about those sounds my bones make,LOL:cheers: :cheers:

You wouldn't be talking about the melodic sounds of joints in turmoil would you? Don't you worry none about that Tom...we'll all pitch in and get you a new Big Wheel so you don't have to walk from now on. Anything for you old buddy! :cheers:

I beleive its here Hoss, my knee is a shaking. As for Demi's body I don't think she's here, aint nothing shakin but my knee,LOL,:cheers: :cheers:

Good thing, cause if she were you'd be shakin' a leg down to the free clinic in another few days... :buttkick:

You wouldn't be talking about the melodic sounds of joints in turmoil would you? Don't you worry none about that Tom...we'll all pitch in and get you a new Big Wheel so you don't have to walk from now on. Anything for you old buddy! :cheers:

Can't ya just see Tommy gettin' around in wunna them Larks?

attachment.php

'Course he'd constantly have to pull his over to the side to bang the chips off the filter...

LOL, I'm figuring that knocking sound my right hip makes is just a sound of joy if ya know what I mean. Neither pain nor old age has stopped it yet,LOL

Good thing, cause if she were you'd be shakin' a leg down to the free clinic in another few days... :buttkick:

Now ya done done it, you have insulted Miss Demi in the presence of her utmost admirer. Shames on ya, your hiny belongs to Joat now. Get ready for the Hose full of sand and nails now you heathen. May God have mercy not on your soul but your hide,LOL

LOL, I'm figuring that knocking sound my right hip makes is just a sound of joy if ya know what I mean. Neither pain nor old age has stopped it yet,LOL

LOL...right hip ah knocking...just means you've got built in music! Will Tom's wonders never cease? :cheers:

I'll be 26 in March, and stihl wish I were 18. Sad to see those days go by sooooo fast....:cry:

What did ya get for your b-day? A 261?:hmm3grin2orange:

Nope, got me a switch blade knife, one I'm about to cut that Woodie guy with. I gotta cut him good, why, makes no differance, wanna try out the blade in something that aint worth a hoot in hell, that be Woodie,LOLOL

Back