Happy Birthday THALL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 50 invitations per month to join the AARP (Aging Amercans Reliving Puberty)

Hey Leopard I feel in good company now, your what 59 now.(hehe) Cool beans. Us ole geezers are still kicking, hell look at Sawtroll, he's still kicking too, hot diggy dog,:cheers: :cheers:

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Isn't it nifty THALL just turned 50!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmAPYkPeYU

attachment.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HhAcvlCPb4

attachment.php

Well now lookie here, I've caught the critter that started this. Demi is looking good, Elvis is sounding awesome as usual so what the hell, cool beans man,:cheers: :cheers:

If I missed anyone I sure didn't on purpose. Thanks all yaw. Turning 50 aint so bad among friends,:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Huh, whatcha talking about, oh post count. Naaaaaaaa I'm not too worried bout that. I figure as long as your around to argu and fuss with I'll reach it sooner or later, probably sooner,hehe

Witchy send her love to you - she is not up to posting right now....:jawdrop:

- but may soon be........

Last edited:
Thanks Fubar. I noticed you don't post a whole lot friend. Need to get those fingers busy man, you'll be my age before you know it,:cheers: :cheers:

God I hope so on being your age before long. Actually I was that age seven years ago.

God I hope so on being your age before long. Actually I was that age seven years ago.

Really, your 57, cool beans man. I'm keeping a list of all the old geezers on this site, I must have missed you, I'm slipping already,LOL, messing with ya Fubar, :cheers: :cheers:

Tommie,

I'm here. I'll take care of your 'light' work on your big day.

joat

Thankya Joat. I got a 2 inch hose filled full of sand and nails if ya need it. That dayumm Woodie is just a itching for a whipping but I'm laying back on my B-day so holler if ya want the hose. Smack him good Joat, tomorrow I'll get out the rocking chair and tan his hide good,hehe

Its ok Joat smack him anyway, he did something somewhere we don't know about yet,LOL

Witchy send her love to you - she is not up to posting right now....:jawdrop:

- but may soon be........

You tell Witchy I will never forget that wild week end we spent in Virginia, opppppppppppppppppps, sorry bout that, LOL. Tell Witchy I said get well fast and I don't take no for a answer,:cheers: :cheers:

Latest posts

Back