Happy Thanksgiving chainsaw queers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should know I don't go there..... inlaws.:biggrin:

You know what they say,

"if you want to know what your girl will look like when she gets older, look at her Mother"

Guess you like what you saw eh?

fag·got [fag-uht]
noun
1. a bundle of sticks or twigs, esp when bound together and used as fuel

Seems like a pretty appropriate word for this forum, don't you think?

Har, Har, Har,

Some people don't get it.

Remember when Bugs called Elmer "Nimrod"?

Seems most people are offended when being compared to "the Greatest Hunter"

(or a bundle of twigs for that matter)

QUEER? :msp_mad: I'm so straight I don't even use "Ben Gay"

Otherwise happy Thanksgiving to you too Roll Tide.

I'm not going anywhere I don't have to today. Maw just pulled 2 nice pecan pies out of the oven,
and is mashin on some taters as I whack on this here keyboard. We also have some nice Beef Brisket
cooked in the smoker and some Boston Butts (man was I skeerd to mention them with the subject
line to this thread being what it is!?) but no worries, we chopped them into BBQ after cooking them
about 10hrs on the smoker. Today is going to be one good day to be plenty thankful!
Take KEER! :cool2:

This is my first time cooking Thanksgiving dinner. My bride came down with a bad case of the flu last night, so I get to make dinner. The turkey is easy, but all the other stuff that goes with it will be challenging to say the least! Thank goodness for the internet! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Just remember to send you a prayer for all those that are less fortunate than we are.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!

I guess I must be one of youall chainsaw funny boys, that sounds way better than ******, queer or a$$ clown so everybody on AS have a safe and happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Just wanted to wish all fellow CAD victims a very happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe traveling and enjoy all your family and friends. I'm going to breakfast and clearing out a hollow.

If that thread title isn't trolling, then I don't know what is.

Admitted Gear Queer!

Doing the same thing I do every other day, working.

I give thanks to be alive for another day.

I hope you all have a good day with as much family as you can muster and that you and yours all get home safe.

Bill

Awesome. I hate golf and the stigma that goes with it. At the arsenal, we have a beautiful government-maintained golf course that all the suits play on. There are 5 of us on post designated as the "Goose Squad". We go on the golf course with 12-gauges during the wildlife management season and spray goose parts all over the green. We obviously take the birds with us, but we leave hulls and wads everywhere ;)

That's the only use a golf course has IMO. A great landing pad for waterfowl.

Mike, I've played that course a few times, but not in a long while. The NJSP Troop B golf outing used to be held there to raise funds for a memorial scholarship. My claim to fame...on the first tee, shanking two consecutive tee shots into the crowded pool:msp_tongue:

Anyway......hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

We really do have it good!

Mike, I've played that course a few times, but not in a long while. The NJSP Troop B golf outing used to be held there to raise funds for a memorial scholarship. My claim to fame...on the first tee, shanking two consecutive tee shots into the crowded pool:msp_tongue:

haha nice! A good buddy of mine is Troop B Teams. We target shoot together :msp_wink:

Back