Hey Fish. Where's Fish? Anybody seen Fish? Oh, Fish...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildnCrazyGuy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey buddy. Have a question regarding a BR600 (NON Magnum) older POS I have. I broke down the other day and decided to let my dealer have some money and got me a brand new Magnum. I'm literally tired of working on that old POS I won by accident on Ebay. (Was trying to bid another user (seller?) up and he got me.)

So, my question is, to get rid of it, motor will run, not locked up (think it's a coil issue again), has plenty of power, so I assume the motor is good. AND various parts are very new as I've replaced them (carb, coil), what is the best way to unload this? A whole parts unit, or do I break it down and sell individual parts online? AND since I have no clue what parts prices should be, what's a good way to price to move, but get a little something in return? Just looking for ideas. Thanks.

i think the fish got pissed off a week or two ago and was gonna take some time off..
i hope he don't dissapear, he's a great guy to have here...

I agree with that. He help me tremedously awhile back. Even offered for me to send my saw to him, he would fix and send back for the cost of the ride. A very generous offer IMO as a newb to the site.

I think that 'Fish" is no longer a member on this site - I can't find him on the community member list.

He was there last week...I think it was...but he's not listed there now..??
:cheers:
J2F

I found this (see post #40). Unfortunately it appears Fish got tired of AS and left:

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/239196-3.htm#post4391912

I wouldn't have been nearly as polite in my departure considering the crap he was getting from certain folks every time he posted something as of late. And you know who you are, folks.

Dude contributed a lot. Got burnt out. Still participated, pretty much "just because". Began getting pecked at pretty good by a few folks who should know better, and headed on down the road.

Our loss, hopefully his gain.

The end.

Cheers, Fish. :cheers:

I think..'Fish' just got tired of 'moderators' messing with him..

And he didn't know who the 'moderator' messing with him was..he requested a..'moderator'..list..

Like the full sponsor list...and AS wouldn't give it to him and it was then like..."nice knowing ya...but..."bye y'all"
:cheers:
J2F

Latest posts

Back