Hey Joat / THall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure there are plenty of dealings that go bad in this world.....

Brad just remember next time you post how you got screwed .....Somebody else might feel the same about dealing with you .......

I really got nothing to say but couldn't pass up the opportunity to be part of this wonderful thread. :popcorn: Now, I won't need to watch my soap operas for a month! :monkey: :hmm3grin2orange:

we in the U.P. don't like to be referred to as Michiganders. To us Michigan is just another state under the great land of Superior. O ya and we got a lot of fatties here too.......HEY, is it a bad Idea to start potato plants early then replant them to get early taters?

You mean start potatoes in a green house? If so, you may only harvest a week or two in advance. Once they start growing, they need to be in good soil or they will crap out. If you want early taters, just dig them up. :) They will be small but good. I would recommend finding an early harvest variety. Try the Kennebec, atlantic or Sheppedy (sp?). i think they are early sooner.

You mean start potatoes in a green house? If so, you may only harvest a week or two in advance. Once they start growing, they need to be in good soil or they will crap out. If you want early taters, just dig them up. :) They will be small but good. I would recommend finding an early harvest variety. Try the Kennebec, atlantic or Sheppedy (sp?). i think they are early sooner.

Thanks!
you can close up shop now boss:)

Joat bought a 084 from me a couple years ago. He afterwards decided he didn't like a repainted saw. I have a hard time seeing where that's my problem. That right there is proof that he didn't buy this 066 because he wanted it. That 084 was built in a long detailed thread right here on AS. How Joat can claim he didn't know what was getting is beyond me. Why he had trouble starting it is beyond me. It had a brand new OEM P&C, rebuilt carb, etc... He never communicated to me what was wrong.

I was extremely leary of selling this 066 to Joat in the first place. He didn't like the 084 since it was repainted, so why would he want this one. On top of that, he's made it his place to be a pain in my butt, for no apparent reason. I had multiple people PM and warn me. I promised myself after he bad mouthed me through the grapevine on the 084 that I would never deal with him again. Maldeney, you're right. The almighty dollar clouded my reasoning. I was a fool to be sucked into this.

Plain and simple, Trimmmed humliated Joat last week when he called him out in the Tradin Post. After I knew Joat had seen it I deleted that add and reinstalled it to get rid of the rif raf. Like I stated above, and Joat already admitted too, Joat bought this saw only to save face.

Joat and Tom both make it look like I posted this thread after I knew some of these details. Get for real! Do you really think I'd start a thread like this had I known the cylinder did have broken fins? Hardly! Like I'm so good for, my applogies here, I had already jumped the gun and started the thread. Tom, I took your advise and am refunding Joat. I've also applogized for starting this thread. But this thread was already started before I ever even PMd you.

And to clear another thing up. Joat didn't contact me to discuss this situation. He sent a very short and curt PM that said "the cylinder has two broken fins and it's being shipped back". There was no discussion here, nor was I given a chance to make it right. That's why I got ticked off and started the thread. I had people as much as tell me that Joat would do exactly what he did. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Stihlboy, you're pathetic. You tell my "I'm like family" and then you stab me in the back:dizzy: That's all I have to say to you.

With all that said, I again appologize for starting both this thread and the one last week about my new 084. I'm an extravert, and I sometimes post too fast. Duhh, I guess you already knew that, lol. I talked to Nik today and told him that I don't need the few antagnists I have here to make problems for me, I do a good job of that myself. IndianSprings you are correct. I can only hope that one day, I'll learn to set on it for a while before I post it. Yes, I'm embarrased about all this, but not for one second, did I try to screw anyone over.

Brad if you recall you passed along the PM Joat sent you to me. You are leaving out alittle bit of what he told you. Now either you can state fully what he told you or I can state it but this isn't MSNBC or FOX where you can cut out parts you don't like. You are also leaving out what you told him in reply. That too I can state or you can. His PM to you was justified by Stihl Inc, your testy reply was not justified. Makes no nevermind to me for I personally don't care, the squabble is between you and him. I was asked to replaced a piston, I agreed, thats all. My PM's to you about this whole matter were freindly and to the point. Why you started this thread is beyond me. I knew when I seen it all hell was going to break loose, it has. If it weren't for this thread no one would know you got the saw back cept you, Joat and me. Thats how it should have been handled. All this drama was created by you, no one else. I said my peace in a eariler post and was done. However I know what was said in those PM's and the truth will not be denied as long as I'm around. So keep it on the up and up..

Last edited:
I don't think it matters much trimmmed, I called it as I saw it, he threw mudd and innuendos but sure hasn't had the nuts to respond to me in any way since. Pretty much makes my point for me. I got no use for the tool.

Oh the drama