Hey River Rat and AggieWoodButcher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Das A good question Mow!!!!!

When is the next Texas GTG

I'm ready when ever Jared and Kevin are ready,,,,

I'm working a deal to try and aquire a place about 12 miles from me through the woods as the crow flies that has 20+ acres with a 5 acre pond and a real Sawmill on it!!!!!
:clap: :givebeer:

If I can pull it off,,,, were gonna have a large GTG!!!!!! Hello?????

BTW Im in Canada right now,,, I'm headed to Burks Falls ON CA in the morning from Kitchener!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm ready when ever Jared and Kevin are ready,,,,

I'm working a deal to try and aquire a place about 12 miles from me through the woods as the crow flies that has 20+ acres with a 5 acre pond and a real Sawmill on it!!!!!
:clap: :givebeer:

If I can pull it off,,,, were gonna have a large GTG!!!!!! Hello?????

BTW Im in Canada right now,,, I'm headed to Burks Falls ON CA in the morning from Kitchener!!!!!

Bring back some Canadian money and buy the darn place. Hurry up..........

Bring back some Canadian money and buy the darn place. Hurry up..........

Oh hey,,,,, these canucks are beside theirselves now that the Canadian dollar is worth a nickel more than ours!!!! they were really rubbing it in today!!!!!!!:buttkick:

They are really some great folks BTW,,,, I hope to finish my project in the morning and head North!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh hey,,,,, these canucks are beside theirselves now that the Canadian dollar is worth a nickel more than ours!!!! they were really rubbing it in today!!!!!!!:buttkick:

They are really some great folks BTW,,,, I hope to finish my project in the morning and head North!!!!!

I visited Canada a few years back. Great people that I met and they truly know the meaning to the word recycle.

Hey River,

Hope the residual 15 acres is thick with those old growth sap pines and maybe a few of those really big hardwoods that my fiest dog likes to put those squirrel's up in. Twelve miles, more or less should put the location somewhere around Doty, Gist, Robertson, or Big Cypress Creek. Hope what your looking at has a band mill (my personal favorite). I got plenty of Stihl saws (mpv), although I do have a big Husky for comparison sake. I will commit, with your permission, to bringing the Barbacoa and Cerveza (mpv) all I need is a head count and a few days notice. After all Texas duck season opens November 3, and we could have, according to the luck we might have on the 5 acre pond, duck gumbo. Best Regards--------

Hurry up RR, the man is wanting to supply the drinks and taco's...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ora leigh!!!!

Hurry up RR, the man is wanting to supply the drinks and taco's...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Si!! Senor,,,Esta Mucho Gusto Los Barabocoa!!!!! Muey bueno Vato!!!! Y Cerveza Mas Fria que todos tiempo Aqui misimo!!!!!

:givebeer: :givebeer: :dizzy:

ah corta oye, Im enterado que todos los tacos de barbque y cerveza fría serán proporcionados aquí mismo

Eh???????

Btw: The property is in the edge Orangefeild/Mauriceville a little SE of Vidor!!!!!

Back