Hi kids :-)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should change your name to broke down logger. It happens to all of us eventually. I've been riding a cat recently as a matter of fact. Now my neck is giving me problems from looking behind. They should put some mirrors on those things.
My dad had an exercise bike he rode a lot when he had his knees replaced. I think it did him a lot of good.
Good to hear from you even if it comes with some bad news.

Hump; , Great to see u on here again . . One thing I really liked about the grapple cat I was running , I would warn everyone about the limited visability especially behind me . But a couple good BANGS of the grapple flying around and smashing into the arch skirts kept most of them scart to get very close behind me. .

My knees are tired tonight. But , I spent almost 3 hours in the spurs today . First time in a month and a half , so, I dont feel too bad about it. Yes, they are messed up and I dont want to have to climb full time . But they r still working. . I think some consistent bike riding will help them .

The Finns have pedal mounted cavalry?

Haha. No, it's just a cheap way to move infantry within 100 kilometers range. Plus the lads get some exercise. Long marches on foot cause injuries. Tactically speaking the bikes are for patrolling. A squad moves quite fast on trails, yet silent.

There is no money in logging, so I did a career change. I'm carving walking sticks now, since I'm pensioned off .LolView attachment 438665

Gypo; That is THE SINGLE BIGGEST DIAMOND WILLOW I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!! and we have LOTS AND LOTS of diamond willow around here !! Wow .
really great looking full scribe cabin also . !!!

Thanks, I have some up to 4' circ, but this one pictured is the longest and straightest Ive found. It gets quite addictive looking for this stuff.
I should be working on the house, but its hard to not go looking for this green gold. Lol

I dont competitively bid tree work . Anyone that wants me to climb
View attachment 438405 View attachment 438405View attachment 438405 or run a saw is willing to pay what I want. Or I dont do the work. . Since Ive reciently got a hankerin for a SE F@R Fat Bike . I need the bucks. . The bike is for exercise and hunting.
Aparently, pedeling a bicycle is very good exercise to help knees recover.

especially those bikes. i got a buddy who owns a shop called "the candy jar". all candy ice cream goodness but he rents gas scooters and those bikes out of the shop as well. rode one and the thing will damn near give you a heart attack if you giv'er hard. those big tires make it much harder.

It was a good score after looking for diamond willow for the last 10 years. I found it in my own backyard.
I'm gonna sell it to Big Joe Mufferaw. Lol
Gypo; That is THE SINGLE BIGGEST DIAMOND WILLOW I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!! and we have LOTS AND LOTS of diamond willow around here !! Wow .
really great looking full scribe cabin also . !!!

You've been beveraging, haven't you?
especially those bikes. i got a buddy who owns a shop called "the candy jar". all candy ice cream goodness but he rents gas scooters and those bikes out of the shop as well. rode one and the thing will damn near give you a heart attack if you giv'er hard. those big tires make it much harder.

Back