Holy smokes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wortown Mick

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking at 1st gen dodge rams, 3/4 and 1 ton.. the prices are outrageous.

I'm sorry but your worked 20+ yr old truck is not worth 15K+

ridiculous, I should just buy a gas job from down south and refit it up here to make the truck I desire. 12v 4x4 1ton 5.9 cummins 5 spd or 6 spd if I'm doing the work. An aux od tranny would be cool too on a divorced mount but thats the next step.

I guess people really really want trucks they can fix.

Well, the alternative is really crazy!

EVERYTHING is worth exactly what someone will pay.

By the way I have a '96 I ordered, i will keep it forever!

Looking at 1st gen dodge rams, 3/4 and 1 ton.. the prices are outrageous.

I'm sorry but your worked 20+ yr old truck is not worth 15K+

ridiculous, I should just buy a gas job from down south and refit it up here to make the truck I desire. 12v 4x4 1ton 5.9 cummins 5 spd or 6 spd if I'm doing the work. An aux od tranny would be cool too on a divorced mount but thats the next step.

I guess people really really want trucks they can fix.

Then you woke up :confused: Good luck there, you can stuff anything mechanical in those old Dodge's but you ain't gettin any body parts......

Don't see many of the older dodges around here but I have seen a couple low mileage (50&60k) 97 Ford powerstrokes that they were asking 15-17k for. Don't know what they actually sold for.

bought a '98 F150 from York, PA. craigslist ad.

damn thing had zero rust, 80,000 miles 4x4 off road package.

can't beat them southern trucks!

was worth the 5 hour drive down and back

bought a '98 F150 from York, PA. craigslist ad.

damn thing had zero rust, 80,000 miles 4x4 off road package.

can't beat them southern trucks!

was worth the 5 hour drive down and back

Yep my 99 ranger doesn't have any rust. My dads 07 duramax is nasty looking underneath, since he lives up north.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yup,
and them worked ones all need suspension work.

You can freshen one up for $400,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you do it yourself.

I don't want anything too tampered with. I don't really want to soup it up either. Just a solid work truck.

The more I think of it, the more I start to believe I may be better off dropping the motor I like in another truck.

Although, a 1st gen 1 ton ram with a cummins would make a hell of a dump truck. It would be cool to make an aluminum light duty hooklift for such a purpose

Back