Homelite 2100, 1050, 1130, and C series,Parts Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Hopefully it is well known to most members that I need many clutches for the Homelite 2100. Over the last few years I have had little luck finding them. I also need numerous clutch covers, muffler covers, air filter covers, handles, tanks, lower supports, and various other parts. Some parts are specific to models but many are universal.

Bill

Last edited:
Hey Bill, I have a c-51 parts saw that actually ran but bogged in the cut. I pirated some screws and the gas tank front but otherwise it is complete. The clutch cover, recoil handle and chassis are in good shape withminor paint loss. Also the coil(wich is good) is still on this. It currently has a tank front on it from my xp-1000 wich has a poor jb weld patch (I bought it that way). Anyway I will trade the whole thing to you for a top cover for a stihl lightning. Thanks and let me know.:)

P.S. I didn't mention it but the handle and muffler (both good) are on this as well.

I have a couple spare Stihl Lighting covers but I need to hang on to them.

Bill

Bill,
Steve here... I have a few Homedlite parts... I have a new red carb top. i have a like new in the box clutch drum and bushing for standard rim sprckets... i may have some clutch new shoes too. let me know
Steve

z4lunch said:
Bill,
Steve here... I have a few Homedlite parts... I have a new red carb top. i have a like new in the box clutch drum and bushing for standard rim sprckets... i may have some clutch new shoes too. let me know
Steve

Steve,

If you have a clutch drum for the 2100 that takes standard rims I am very interested. The onlny ones I have are for the 6 spline rim. Also I am interested in the shoes and the cover. I will post specific part numbers in the next post.

Bill

RaisedByWolves said:
Bill I have some BIG 6 shoe clutch spiders.

Do you have part #'s for the ones you need?

Of course:laugh:

Here are standard 2100 parts

67591-1 Clutch Spider
69818-1 Clutch Shoe
55076-6 Clutch Shoe
A-67239 Rim Drive System
A-64074-1A Drivecase Cover
64074 Drivecase Cover

Here are the 7/8" clutch parts

A-69203 Drum and Hub (6 spline)
A-68727-A Drum and Hub (7 spline)
68422 Bushing
67591-3 Clutch Spider
55076-9 Clutch Shoes
68392 Clutch Spring
56238-A Clutch Cover
67213-2 Drivecase Cover

Sorry bill, No dice.

I have two of part# 58927-1.

These have a 5/8" thread and are bigger than what fits the 925's thats why I thought they might be for your saws.

I think I have more coming so Ill look when my package arrives.(100lbs shipping weight)

Any idea what part# 58927-1 fits?

Bill,
Steve here... I have an A-68727-A drum and bushing, like new in the box. I had it on one of my saws for a very short time.
Let me know what it's worth to u.
Thanks,
Steve

z4lunch said:
Bill,
Steve here... I 'll send you the part for $25tyd
let me know

Steve,

I will take it. If you have some shoes let me know and we can put a package together.

Bill

Hi Bill, Send me a PM I have something you might be interested in.

Glad to see you're willing to help Bill. His last post on this subject was close to six years ago. Of course, I doubt he's gotten ALL the parts he needs, so this is probably still relevant. Got any Homelite XP1100/1130G or 900/909/990/995 parts? I'm looking for some. See my sig line...

Latest posts

Back