Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fuel line is simple - only one to deal with.Does the 200 Classic have the adjustable oiler knob on the clutch side? (I haven't looked at my saw yet).The oil lines can be a bit tricky.Just remember that the line with the oil pick up on it goes to the bar pad.The line with the duck bill in the tank goes either to the carb or the port on the engine (depends on which system it has).If the lines are reversed you'll have a great mosquito fogger.

Well Mark,neither the 180 Classic,nor the 200 Classic I have has the primer bulb on the fuel cap.I do remember the Little Red I have has one though.I'll see about hunting it up tomorrow.

I decided we should clean up this 150 today, very interesting the way these saws were put together. I did not have to open the crankcase but we did clean up the carburetor and got the ignition working, runs on prime...

View attachment 1164188

View attachment 1164189

It is now in the display.

View attachment 1164190

Mark
I have not been on here in years, I like your display, are you a business or hobbiest?

and for what its worth,
I love the 150's, they come apart easy as you found out the trick. always run. fit any where on a snow machine and are pretty light for the size and power

Does anybody have a good idea what a 35SL in good condition is worth? I checked Ebay and other sources but they aren't exactly common and didn't get a good reference to value other than the comparable Homelite 360. I recently picked up one (the canadian 360 with a chain brake) and it was running when I got it so I prepped it for storage. Its been used but in pretty decent shape, not worn out at all! I am not really interested in keeping it but I thought that some of the US collectors might be interested. Paint is kinda worn in a few spots but the fuel lines are still soft and even the rubber around the tuning screws is soft!View attachment 1163163
neat looking saw, was not aware of that model wonder if it was a consumer version of the 50 series. 450, 550,650, 750

Back