• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite collection in VT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian VT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I really enjoyed taking them to some get-togethers and letting folks try them and firing them up once in a while here when I had time.
I haven't been able to find time for my collection the last couple years and no one really gets to see them on the shelves in my workshop
so I'd like to see them go where they'll be appreciated.
If any of you can get to Danby VT and is interested in buying them I'm all for that. Otherwise I'll probably go Ebay.
We can work out details through PMs. I have more than what's in my signature.
Here's pics of a couple. Gonna sell them all.
sad.png

The 1050 now has a 30" roller-nose and .404 chain on it.
houseofhomelite.proboards.com/thread/1605/super-1050-auto

Super Mini SL.
houseofhomelite.proboards.com/thread/1606/super-mini-sl-auto

I was hoping to agree on pricing in person but I'll go through them this weekend and
if no one has decided to come here in person then I'll stick prices on them.

I ask, not for myself, but actually for him. He has a little 33-38 cc Mac, sporting a 14" bar that I used to borrow from him when he still lived near-ish to me here in NC. I may have misgauged the distance, but he is in Poultney - and needs something bigger - can't work the saws from the country club for his own firewood pile.

Poultney's not too far. If he likes the old ones then great, but for work a modern saw is much easier on the body.

That GTG was a good time.

Thank you to those that have shown interest. I was hoping someone "local" would just come by and check these all out and buy what they want. If that doesn't happen then I guess I'll have to post details and pics and prices on everything and offer shipping them but it'd be nicer to meet in person so I'm gonna wait a bit and see if that happens.

Sold my 1st one. The Super Mini SL.
It was tough parting with it but it went to a good home.
Jeez I love that chrome grille. :cool:

DSCN3351.jpg

Back