HomeLite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up until 10 Years ago, I had an XL-76 with a 20" Bar, and I cut a lot of wood with it. I manly used it for Bucking the tree trunks. I found it to be to awkward, and clumsy to use for liming, and falling trees.
When Dad Died 10 years ago, I traded it for a Sears Air Tight Stove for the Shop that I have now. I didn't need it any more, because I inherited Dad's Chain Saws, his McCulloch Mac 10-10 Automatic, Pro Mac 700, and Mini Mac 30, to go along with My Pro Mac 60, and Mac 110.
I thought I had enough Chain Saws then, but Since April, when I joined As, and started looking at e Bay. When does it end? Bruce

My favorite big saw to run out of all my saws is one of my homie 750's close second would be a toss up between my 125 mac and 2100 super ( gotta run the 2100 some more and try my super797 in big wood to know for sure). I tend to have more favorites among my homies although not necessarily the most collectable or valuable (of course the 090 has it's place at the table).:)

Last edited:
Super Wiz 66
6-22
XL12
Super XL
23AV

The Super Wiz and 6-22 run great (I started both of them today to celebrate a rainy day). The 23AV runs (who cares), the others will need a little TLC. The Super XL is equipped with a bow bar.

Mark

attachment.php

attachment.php

Twin Trigger Super 2
Full Handle Super EZ
A very loud gear drive 1100

And the ever popular pile of parts and not running complete saws.......Bob :dizzy:

Hey Bob,

Nice to see you around. I have not talked with you lately.

Bill

Last edited:
Bill!?!?! You like homelites?!:jawdrop:

Hello Hoss,

Yep I do like them. I tried to make a joke in my two previous posts in this thread but only you picked up on them. I will run down the list and see how many I have someday. I am off to race some of them this weekend.

Bill

Hoss,

100% off topic but there is a YZ in Sterling ending in a few hrs.

Bill

Ya Bill i would say you do have some
good Homie's.
A little more than i got Dolmars i'd say.:cheers:

Regards Lee

Lee,

Yes I have a few Homelites but I drool at that thought that you have all those 166 Dolmars. I HAVE NO 166 Dolmars. I do have the Sachs Wankel and I will be running in Sunday but just like Hoss I want a 166.

Bill

Last edited:
Back to the topic of Homelites. I will be running a few rare Homelite saws in Darligton WI on Sunday.

Bill

My Homie's

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but here's my current herd of antiquated saws. Funny, even though they don't have any of the modern "luxuries", they still get the job done year after year!
298272767.jpg

kinda embarassed to say it but...
Super EZ Automatic, fine lil root saw when it runs, lol... I think I like the new 460 magnum better for cuttin wood though.:chainsawguy:

Over EZ

Here's the Original EZ before and after shots. Complete strip down and painted. New crank, used P&C, new rings, new seals, carb kit and a lot of elbow grease. Will probably start it this weekend and do a video but couldn't wait to post photos. Didn't even take time to clean up the shop.
Waiting on the decals now.

Back