hopefully no one does this...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a flat back cut would have let the wedge do all the work, no rope needed.
wedges don't work worth a sheit with it sloped, just wants to shove it forward off the stump

cafesiena (5 hours ago)
Note from the filmmaker.
Please be advised, this is not a tutorial on how to cut down a tree.
If you plan to cut one down, seek professional assistance.
Thanks!
CafeSiena

At least he got that right :laugh:

It could have it's place in a tree felling tutorial.. 'what not to do'.

Ian

what the hey

:jawdrop::confused: this dufus needs somebody to send him Douglas Dents book Professional Timber Falling. this guy must not think before he acts . if this dude keeps this up dumdsh@@ somebody will have too zip him up in a black body bag. :dizzy:
:popcorn:

Timberrat, this is exactly what I posted on utube, that eventually he was going to get himself or someone else killed, the filmmaker deleted both my posts and a bunch of others he didn't like.

scare the chaps off of you.

Now you want to really scare yourself.
This was posted on YouTube as a comment to that video:

"namidameponchi (18 hours ago)
Hi I`m a logger.I too have had hard time thousand times like you had.and still even now I`m learning the logging from my work everyday.sometimes the logging needs a delicate sense and imagination .it`s almost an art! (I`m not an artist yet,but I respect logger who log like an art. )I think renewal woods is good for enviroment. because they say that grown up old woods almost would not absorb carbon any longer. ofcourse you need glow new woods instead.
anyway you `ve dane it! congratulations! "

stupudity at its finest

no face lack of holding wood no wedges bystanders with no ppe
waste of merch wood:dizzy:
:popcorn: :givebeer:

ah... derrrr...

:eek:
And dad just stands there videotaping...

I'm actually kinda glad he posted this. It gives me a "what NOT to do" teaching tool for my son. :popcorn: :popcorn:

I am amazed at the lack of skills shown in this video

I cant go into the errors/mistakes as there are too many to mention!!

Apalling is all I can say!!

Tried to access this delightful series of videos today to show a coworker and I got the message that they were "removed by the user" that posted them. I guess he got enough e-mails telling him how stupid his friend is. No comment on why he did for sure though. I hope he didn't have to remove them out of respect for the dead, that would be sad.

Latest posts

Back