How did I do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikefunaro

mikefunaro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Stihl 064 for $90. Piston and cylinder and bottom end are good, excellent compression. Saw supposedly needs a coil. Guy didnt have cash for a coil. Guy also may not have heard of ebay. Was supposed to be $100 but I had him knock $10 off because it came out that he had lost the bolts to put the top cover on securely.

Wh40Tl.jpg

v5Py7l.jpg

lotTPl.jpg

e8rBkl.jpg

It's going to make a sweet powerhead for the beam machine so I dont have to demount the 3120 from the alaskan mill...

If anyone has a coil they're looking to roll get at me

albert

albert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good find! Make sure you get the right coil, there are a few coil/flywheel combinations for them. Also some flywheels have 2 keyways.

Ductape

Ductape

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hmmm............. so I make a plan to go pick that up the other night, since the guy tells me he doesn't get home till after six. Yet, as I'm getting ready to head up there I get an email saying the saw is already sold....... long before six. So, somehow you got him to leave work early to sell you the saw? :bang:

mikefunaro

mikefunaro

Addicted to ArboristSite
For the record, i didn't even really push this guy for $90.

I was like, "so you said $100...you think you could do $90...or do you want $100" and he was like "yeah, sure, $90 that's fine"

nmurph

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
For the record, i didn't even really push this guy for $90.

I was like, "so you said $100...you think you could do $90...or do you want $100" and he was like "yeah, sure, $90 that's fine"

i think mine was $200. it might have been a little cleaner, but it needed a new front handle (donated by a member, can't remember who right now!!!) and chainbrake. i promptly BB it and got the other pieces corrected. that is a fine cutting saw. i really love the dolmars, but this saw is not too much heavier and it will kick the dolly to the ditch.

Ductape

Ductape

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well, I owe Mike an apology. Perhaps I was being hard on him when it was clearly the CL seller that was the problem. Great score Mike........ I'm sure it will make you a nice saw. About par for CL I guess........ who can figure people out ?? :confused:

Latest posts