how do I get out of Spanish??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scroll down to the bottom left and select English

I think AS has a program to switch all newbies to Spanish to mess with their minds. Or, they have some IT guy that does it for laughs every time a new member signs up. It happened to me and many others. I had read enough threads on here to know to "search" for the answer before posting the question though. Welcome to the party known as Arboristsite.

Thanks guys!!!! I would not have thought to look there!!!:msp_smile:

Hang on, so youre telling me I dont have to learn spanish to be a member of AS?

I've been stuck in spanish a few times as well. No idea how it happens. Between AS and teh kids watching Dora teh Explorer I'm just about fluent now.

Yo soy Vaquero. Tequila escondido!

I've been stuck in spanish a few times as well. No idea how it happens. Between AS and teh kids watching Dora teh Explorer I'm just about fluent now.

Hey Vaquero, ¿Por qué te escondes mi tequila

I think AS has a program to switch all newbies to Spanish to mess with their minds. Or, they have some IT guy that does it for laughs every time a new member signs up. It happened to me and many others. I had read enough threads on here to know to "search" for the answer before posting the question though. Welcome to the party known as Arboristsite.

Spanish?

I wish.... The "welcoming switch" I received as part of my hazing ceremony was in Persian...

Sumimasen. Wakarimasen. Nihongo wa hanimasu ka?

Sad really. I took two years of spanish in school and remember less of it than the Nihongo(Japanese) I've self-studied on and off for a few months. I would type it in hiragana or kanji, but I apparently need to install some extra files to switch the input.

I always bombed out of door 6C back by the Auto shop:yoyo:

I just usually didn't show up for the entire day. Seemed the simplest way really. They can't catch ya hangin at the smoking corner if you are at the bar in the chinese food restaurant using buddies army reserve ID to get hammered at 10 AM.

I was stuck in Spanish until 10th grade. Wish I had paid attention. Madre del Dios.

Latest posts

Back