How far do you have to go to get a professional model Husky, Dolmar, Johsred?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what is sold in Siberia or NWT but aside from those possibilities, currently the nearest pro model Husky dealer to the west of of me is probably somewhere in Scandanvia and the nearest one to the east is also somewhere in Scandanavia. But I don't have a globe handy and geography has never been my strong point. Going south about 300 miles, there are a few Husky dealers in the Anchorage area (they come and go), and the Dolmar website's claims about dealers seem to be fantasies.

One of the nice things about Stihl is that you can actually buy one. Not only are there several dealers in the Anchorage area but there is one 60 miles away in Fairbanks. There are also at least 4 Starbucks there.

Stihl dealer to the south about 8 miles,but it is one of those big john deere box stores.LOL
Echo is south about 15 miles from me,been in there once seemed like a nice place.
Used car dealer is now a Dolmar dealer ,but just has 3 consumer saws on a rack.So I will pass on them for anything.

Have you gone to Woodway on College lately? They have Huskies, Dolmars, Jonsereds, Echos, and another brand I can't think of.

When I was last there a few months ago, the only thing the Woodway had was Jonsreds and not many of those. I'll take another look. Rod's has had Echoes, Dolmars, Shindaiwas, Husky at various times, didn't see any new saws when I was last there.

I would be willing to go a long ways for a Stihl running. But the others????

I have a 038AV Magnum that was made in 1979 that is used almost daily. It is sporting a new aftermarket handle....

1 mile to stihl and husky dealers (probably another 5 each within 20 miles).

10 minutes to Jonsered and dolmar dealers

1 mile to efco and echo dealers.

3 pure jonsered dealers within 20 minutes.

1 stihl dealer 20 minutes away.

1 stihl/husky dealer 30 minutes away.

25mi for my stihl dealer. Not a good husky dealer to be had they are all big box stores. oddly enough our local L&M (like a Fleet Farm or Tractor Supply) doesnt sell pro husky saws only the homeowner ones but they do have a JonsRed 2171 on the shelf thats been there a while(couple of years) and the other L&M in the next town over had a 362 and a 441 on the shelf.

In my area, with in ten miles there is a Husqvarna, Stihl, Echo,and Dolmar dealer..actually there are 2 Dolmar dealers within ten miles! No Jonsered dealers yet...but it doesn't matter, there is one close enough to take care of my Jonsered related issues.

Chehalis. These guys have everything Stihl.

attachment.php

These guys have both Stihl and Husky and socks and gloves in smaller sizes.

attachment.php

Stihl's closest dealer is 18 miles in either direction.

Husqvarna's about 20

Dolmar's 25

There's a Jred dealer with minimal stock about 6 miles away.

Stihl dealers 4 miles north of my farm, or 7 miles south/west. Dolmar Dealer, Yeah he's right in town next to Elvis and Santa Claus.
And their support division is next to the Easter Bunny.

Gas/ Diesel/ Milk/ Eggs 9 miles

Stihl 2 dealers 14 miles only 1 of them worth a damn

Husky 14 miles not worth a **** also a worthless stihl dealer

Echo 14 miles only carries two models on shelf- fantastic stihl dealer also

Dolmar 75 miles

For my saws and dealer support 14 miles

For chains bars and acessories Bailey's

Back